Vest

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by X12SCOPEZ, Oct 25, 2012.

1. X12SCOPEZ

X12SCOPEZ New Member

Want to get a vest but I have no clue what will be good there's just so many. Could y'all give me some ideas or pointers to getting one that will hold up for awhile?

2. champo98

champo98 New Member

Well everyone is going to say a FLYYE plate carrier, or a Pantec plate carrier will be the best of the best. I own a condor, and it works fine. Some if the MOLLE webbing is too small to put a pouch through, but it's in places where it doesn't matter for me. It really depends in your budget

3. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    FLYYE and Pantac are definitely not best of the best, but they make solid replica gear....

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  4. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Jesus, can we learn how to spell Pantac correctly? No "e," no stray capital letters, just "Pantac."

X12SCOPEZ,

You're right, there are a ton of options out there and they fit different styles, different body types, different budgets, different weapon systems, and many more things. In order to help you, we need to know more about you. How old are you? How big or small are you? What type of weapon do you use? What all do you want to carry with you on the field? What's your budget? Do you prefer to travel light or do you prefer to carry a lot of stuff (you can't really do both)? If you can answer all of these questions, we can point you in the right direction here.

5. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Lol. My bad o_O. iPod likes to think it knows everything and throw random capital letters in there. By the way, did you get my PM?

6. X12SCOPEZ

X12SCOPEZ New Member

I'm 14 around 5'8 5'9 and I kinda wanna carry a lot magazines and stuff and pistols and I want it to hold up and I have a m4 and a sniper but mostly m4 and not to expensive under 70

7. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
  8. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City