VFC 416 vs Socom Gear Daniel Defense 9 inch vs Echo 1 XCR

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Kopis, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Kopis

Kopis New Member

I am looking to get into a higher tier of guns, currently I have an Echo 1 Redstar CPM but it isn't able to keep up with my very aggressive style of play. I am not a very milsim player and I mostly play Airsoft at paintball fields with lots of running and action. My loadout is very functional and looks good but again isn't milsim. I am leaning towards the XCR because it looks very cool and simple whereas the other two guns I would have to do a lot of external work to make them stand out. Another question I have is about the weight of the XCR it looks pretty light from the specs on the website but can someone verify this?

2. Kopis

Kopis New Member

3. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    The 416 is amazing, they are all VFC so you know your getting something good. It's really all down to looks and personal preference.

4. Kopis

Kopis New Member

I know a lot about the 416 but what about the other two? How good are they?

5. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    You cannot bump a thread in 20 minutes. Depends, stock or will you upgrade?

6. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Get the 416. And if you really want to stand out the 417. Another choice along the same lines as the DD 9inch is the VFC MK18 Mod1

7. Kopis

Kopis New Member

Hahaha sorry I was really bored and I needed someone to comment. But it will probably be stock maybe with a few minor upgrades

I don't want the 417 because of how large the mags are. And if I was making my decision based on how unique I wanted to be I would get bullpup. As of now I am leaning towards the XCR

8. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    I'd get the 416 instead of the XCR. More upgradability and cool factor

9. Kopis

Kopis New Member

It's gonna be a lot more expensive. And I'm a speed player and the XCR will work better for that don't you think? The 416 will end up costing about $700 when I'm finished, the XCR will cost 450 when I'm done.