VFC M4 E Series

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Nelson, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    So I'm pretty dead set on this gun, from what I've seen it's had it's ups and downs but I trust VFC and am sure it will be good, here's a link to it
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/mobile/product_info.php?products_id=5730 if there is a thread already for this please direct me to it I could not find one

I would like a few things about this gun confirmed by people who own it or have held and used one

First is the FPS stock- I will be using a 9.6v 1600mah nihm

Another is does the upper receiver actually get wobbly

Lastly, what do you think of the gun in general, how is working with it internally, and what was its performance first game

I'm not upgrading it yet, and I have plans for internal upgrades already so I don't need that, but externally I dont know what I want on it
    I want a good holo, I was thinking g&p, quad rail or moe? And should I re-wire to the back and put a clubfoot stock on it, thanks

2. RyantheChimp

RyantheChimp New Member

Twin Cities
    Reviews on sites aren't to be the most trusted but a lot of people had problems with the gun. I know someone is going to attack me on this so let me say now that this is MY opinion. This is a great gun, not a single problem with it,:
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=2743.

Also,
    1. battery doesn't affect FPS
    2. G&P holos are AWESOME
    3. If you plan on wiring to the back get the rail/ crane stock version
    4. quad rails look nice but thats what I think

3. Nelson

Spokane
    Alright thanks, and meant ROF haha because many reviews said with the stock m120 it was slow

4. RyantheChimp

RyantheChimp New Member

Twin Cities
    Haha whoops but the gun I linked is a GREAT gun. Never had any problems with it.

5. Nelson

Spokane
    Yeah, I'll consider that but Im not a huge fan of kwa even though they don't have that man proprietary parts, I just like the overall quality of VFC more

6. MilsimM16a3

MilsimM16a3 New Member

Chihuahua
    Ryanthechimp is spot on. This gun has very few problems. It has a lot of good reviews on any sites and the internals are very good. The only problem is that you cant upgrade it. But that shouldn't be to big of an issue

7. RCV

RCV New Member

You can easily upgrade a KWA. I don't know where the idea that everything is 100% incompatible comes from. No further comments.

8. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    I have heard good things about the e-series.
    Also FYI, G&P does not make "holos". No airsoft company does.

9. MilsimM16a3

MilsimM16a3 New Member

Chihuahua
    Ok, i'm sorry, i worded that wrong. It is unnecessary to upgrade them because they are made to be great quality guns. Sorry if i worded that wrong.

10. Nelson

Spokane
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/mobile/product_info.php?products_id=6493 I know it's not an actual holo but the title is holosight, if I didn't say the actual name it would be difficult to reference, so really, yes g&p does make a holosight, but no, it does not function like one, thanks for the KWA input I'll strongly consider it

11. Nelson

Spokane
    In fact after further reading of this sight, it does in fact project the cross hairs beyond the weapon, as a real steel would do, making it technically a Holo sight

12. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Good point..........