VFC scar-h Nozzle

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by jeremy Kyle smith, May 11, 2018.

1. jeremy Kyle smith

jeremy Kyle smith New Member

FLAGSTAFF
    hey guys i have a gbbr cybergun vfc scar-h and the nozzle broke. i cant seem to find one anywhere. any one know where to get one??

2. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Look on Asian Airsoft sites. Those pieces are hard to come by...

mooshmack and -Spitfire- like this.

3. -Spitfire-

-Spitfire- Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oceanside
    Adding to that, don't throw away the broken pieces just yet... in the event that you can't source a replacement, you could use those pieces to design a 3D nozzle. Another alternative would be to contact VFC and see if they'll sell you one direct.

4. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    If you cannot get one commercially...I can ask VFC too.

5. mooshmack

mooshmack New Member

I've got the same rifle mate. Vfc have removed everything off their website to do with it. They lost licensing I believe and can't even stock or sell spare parts for it. I've tried contacting them about spare parts for months and get no response.

6. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    They never had licensing for it. The licencee was Cybergun and they lost licensing to FN.

Identify the P/N, I will ask some people I know there directly.