Vfc scar h ssr.

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by echo21bravo, Sep 18, 2012.

1. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

image-3434349534.jpg

This will be my next gun in the future. I will be willing to put 1200 into it...that's including the gun, 3-6 extra magazines, and upgrades. Just need to know if this scar is compatible with any of the other vfc sar parts. Yes I know stupid question but I want to be sure.

2. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    I'll make you an internals list:
    RiotSC 14:1 (whatever those riot gear ratios are...) gearset
    SHS polycarbonate or nylon piston with 15 tooth metal rack.
    Lonex PH
    Lonex air-nozzle (if they make one for this gun)
    AWS raptor FET (if you can find one) or Extreme fire FET (find a model that best suits your need)
    Lonex CH
    Lonex Red motor
    Sorbo
    Correct AOE
    Shim
    Lube
    Polish the cylinder
    PDI 6.05 TBB
    ER-hop
    16 AWG wiring (or 14 AWG if you can get it to fit)
    Deans connectors.

I'm sure I missed some stuff...

3. Sharp

Sharp Member

Waukesha
    ...Spend a bit more and P* it? If you shop smart really you could have it with the amount of mags you want for around $1200, buying used/off airsoft classifieds new definitely could help as well. If you're okay with a line and tank and have your budget, why not just go P* and get the maximum performance. Of course you'd need to tinker a bit with the hop up (but rhop, nub, and bucking are like $30 tops) but other than that, you'd be set for anything.

4. SpartanReconAirsoft

SpartanReconAirsoft New Member

Edmond
    I'm getting this, modeling it after a DEVGRU MK.20, then purchasing a MK17 upper.

5. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Did I read something wrong....?
    There was already a thread on why you shouldn't use polycarb piston...
    Google will find you the answer on the nozzle....VFC uses a LONG nozzle for the SCAR-H....
    AWS FETs are known to have issues....even with the new Chimera....
    PDI 6.05 TBB......um....what....?

6. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

The barrel that comes with the gun is a 6.04 so I might keep that

7. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    They work fine for me with most builds. I do suppose that it wouldn't work so well for this though... I did mention the nylon ones though.

I know that. I just haven't looked around at the Lonex nozzles in a while, so I don't remember what exactly they have available.

I also listed Extreme fire FETs. I have little experience with the raptor, but I've never had any issues with them. No experience at all with the Chimeras.

PDI barrel - I didn't list length, because I don't know if he wants to run a suppressor, or whatever.

8. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

Suppressor is a maybe. It will give it a more tactical look and look more like a sniper.

9. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Wellllllll
    DON'T recommend anything when you have little or no experience with....
    Chimera = complete failure, just FYI.

Prommy 6.03 or Madbull 6.03

10. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

What is a good barrel extension suppressor

11. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

Also what is a good side arm. I am between a m9, m93r, and a 1911

12. Steeljaw36

Steeljaw36 Member

Millsboro
    M93R while a cool gun, isn't really needed here, as you've got a gun that you can use full auto with if you had to. Betwenn the remaining two, it's really your preferance. Personally, i'm a 1911 guy, but I have an M9 as well, for when I want to run something else (and not my revolvers)

13. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
  14. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

Yeah. A qd would be good for me.

15. llvllaRk13

llvllaRk13 New Member

A suppressor will mostly be for looks or to cover an extended inner barrel due to the fact that they dont suppress any sound without modification. Also if youre going to make this a dmr, eliminate the full-auto. Most fields wont allow a high fps, full auto gun. If youre keeping it at 400ish then its not much of a problem.

16. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

Well my local field doesn't care.

17. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

Is there a way (besides buy an entire gun ) to get just the upper receiver for the vfc scar h. So I can swap the ssr for different games

18. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

If I have to I will buy a new gun for easier transition for games

19. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Actually is well known that mock suppressors do help with noise. Though it my not eliminate it it does change the tone making it harder for the human ear to pick up.

Well If you are really stuck on the SSR then you could do this eventually. I dont know if this is your first gun or not but if it is then maybe try an Assualt rifle, maybe Scar H before getting the DMR. See how you like it and then get the SSR. That way if your SSR goes down (it will if you are going to put time and money into it to make it a good dmr) you will then have a backup. If you are set on getting the SSR just get it and play with it a little while to see how you like it.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  20. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

For the vfc scar l I was thinking of an eotech with a flip mount 3x magnifier. Angled foregrip or vertical foregrip. Tac light and a box laser with pressure pads. Along with a qd surpressor