VFC Scar H stock help

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Airsoftkid01, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Airsoftkid01

Airsoftkid01 Member

Hutchinson
    Hi, I recently got my hands on a pristine vfc scar h 2008 version and the stock slides right out of the larger part it doesnt click or the button that you have to press in order to retract the stock in out works but nothing is holding the retracting stock on I am trying to describe the issue as best as i can.

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    if you look inside there is a screw and nut that need to be tightened over the "notched" adjustment bar. When you press the button it allows the screw to move to the next notch and so on. I dont have pics but when you pull out the stock all the way you should be able to see what Im talking about. Make sure you have all the piece though because they are easily lost

3. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    There is a small nut on the inside of the black metal piece sticking out of the part thats coming out. Personally, I glued it. This goes over the bottom most allen screw , on the tan back under the black folding piece.

4. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    haha its so hard to describe without pictures

5. Airsoftkid01

Airsoftkid01 Member

Hutchinson
    I am afraid the only pieces there is, is the button assembly D:. Dont see anything else no metal bar in each part or nut and screw

6. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    Pics would be way helpful