Virginia Events

Discussion in 'Virginia Airsoft Forum' started by airsoftshadow, Aug 20, 2012.

1. airsoftshadow

airsoftshadow New Member

I was wondering if there are any local tournaments anytime soon. My team, the 224th Airsoft Corps, needs a challenge. Please let me know thanks.

2. skiboatm

skiboatm New Member

millersville
    If you're willing to shell out the money, the new game by the organizer of Operation Pine Plains is coming to Gore VA in 2 weeks. It's called Operation Blacksheep @ The Cove (yes, the 3000+ acre campground), and it's going to have Huey helicopters, deuce-and-a-halfs, and RB15 boats transporting people around the site. It bodes to be a very successful and exciting new game series.

The only thing is, you have to jump on this one quick. Registration deadline is Sunday the 16th I believe, but it will def require you to step up your game. It's a 21 hour, force on force, squad based, objective oriented Milsim event. If you've never played at a national level event, this is probably the one you want to jump on, because if you go to the first game, then you achieve "Pathfinder" status. You receive a special patch for being one of the first players on that site, and forever get a discounted rate for all subsequent games.

If you have any questions, send me an email at skiboatm@gmail.com and we can chat.

3. skiboatm

skiboatm New Member

millersville
    Date: 21 – 23 September 2012
    Scenario: Operation Blacksheep is a force on force, objective oriented, 21 hour continuous tactical simulation
    Age Restriction: must be 18+
    Citizenship: Open to an international audience. Non US citizens must meet applicable requirements for travel to the United States
    Magazine Restriction: mid-cap only
    Pellet Restriction: biodegradable only
    Uniforms:
    Company A (GREEN) will be in OD/Green Fatigues, Battle Dress Uniform (BDU), Woodland MARPAT, Woodland CADPAT, Woodland DPM, ATAC-FG & ACU. The PCU jacket is considered part of the ACU.
    Company B (TAN) will be in Tan/Coyote Brown Fatigues, Desert Camouflage Uniform (DCU), Desert MARPAT, Arid CADPAT, Arid DDPM; Desert A-TACS and Multicam.