Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took well over a week to get activated, but I'm here now.

I'm Weef, and I play in the Las Vegas area. I've been playing for just under 3 years. I've been using Reddit for a good while, figuring starting an account here can allow me to expand my knowledge. I currently own a CYMA CM048, an ASG SPAS-12, and a KWC PT99 (it was free). I used to own a WE-Tech Xcelerator Hi-Capa (stolen), a CM052 (sold), an Echo1 Genesis Midlength (couldn't re-assemble, scrapped), and a Classic Army KM12 (disassembled and sold).

Camouflage Cargo pants Military camouflage Helmet Mountain

This is what I've evolved to. A Hezbollah-sympathizing "Bananaman."
Headgear Adaptation Landscape Sand Motor vehicle

That's my signature kit, at least. I have a 75% complete German Riot Police kit. The gloves are off, helmet insignia is wrong, and I don't have the $400+ under-suit armor. I have a Hezbollah "formal" kit, and I plan on building an "informal" Hezbollah/ME Rebel kit. From here on out, I'm trying to avoid bulky kits with plate carriers or heavy clothing (including normal BDU coats). I've had one too many incidents of not calling a hit that I would have called otherwise if I weren't wearing bulked gear.

Over my airsoft career, I've made some friends that I trust with my life. Here's a photo of some of them (I'm in the back with the balaclava):
Vertebrate Organism Mammal Grass Art

Long story short, airsoft was (literally) the best thing to ever happen to me and I hope it never dies, neither my interest for it. Never been a fan of traditional sports, and I never really fit in everywhere. The field is my home.

Greetings from Las Vegas, Nevada.

Attachments

· Registered
581 Posts
Welcome Weef

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi weef! See you finally got your account working!

I thought you had an LCT RPK?
Misinformation when I first got hands on it. It "felt" better than my CM048, and I figured it was an LCT, as it also had a much cripsier trigger response. Later when I got home that night, the stock hine read "052."

But hey, it was $30 and worked well.

· Registered
1,401 Posts
Took well over a week to get activated, but I'm here now.

I'm Weef, and I play in the Las Vegas area. I've been playing for just under 3 years. I've been using Reddit for a good while, figuring starting an account here can allow me to expand my knowledge. I currently own a CYMA CM048, an ASG SPAS-12, and a KWC PT99 (it was free). I used to own a WE-Tech Xcelerator Hi-Capa (stolen), a CM052 (sold), an Echo1 Genesis Midlength (couldn't re-assemble, scrapped), and a Classic Army KM12 (disassembled and sold).

Camouflage Cargo pants Military camouflage Helmet Mountain

This is what I've evolved to. A Hezbollah-sympathizing "Bananaman."
Headgear Adaptation Landscape Sand Motor vehicle

That's my signature kit, at least. I have a 75% complete German Riot Police kit. The gloves are off, helmet insignia is wrong, and I don't have the $400+ under-suit armor. I have a Hezbollah "formal" kit, and I plan on building an "informal" Hezbollah/ME Rebel kit. From here on out, I'm trying to avoid bulky kits with plate carriers or heavy clothing (including normal BDU coats). I've had one too many incidents of not calling a hit that I would have called otherwise if I weren't wearing bulked gear.

Over my airsoft career, I've made some friends that I trust with my life. Here's a photo of some of them (I'm in the back with the balaclava):
Vertebrate Organism Mammal Grass Art

Long story short, airsoft was (literally) the best thing to ever happen to me and I hope it never dies, neither my interest for it. Never been a fan of traditional sports, and I never really fit in everywhere. The field is my home.

Greetings from Las Vegas, Nevada.
This bit right here same bro same "Long story short, airsoft was (literally) the best thing to ever happen to me and I hope it never dies, neither my interest for it. Never been a fan of traditional sports, and I never really fit in everywhere. The field is my home."

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.