Vsr 10 highest fps

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by sar-10sniperr, Dec 1, 2012.

1. sar-10sniperr

sar-10sniperr New Member

Ok i just want to tell all the backyard airsofters who want a high fps sniper about my gun. If u r looking for 1, get the vsr 10 it is co2 bolt action full metal and is 650 with .25s and 850 with .12s... This gun has incredible range! It's about 175$ on evike and if u r a sniper get ittttt!!!

2. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    I bet you I could accurately outrange you with my TM Glock 18c.

Remember potential airsoft snipers that may be reading this, FPS isn't what you should base your purchase on. Because even though that rifle shoots 650 FPS with .20's a gun with a good hopup unit (or great unit in TM's case) that shoots a lower FPS (around 280 in my case) WILL have more effective and accurate range.

3. sar-10sniperr

sar-10sniperr New Member

Rilly? U think it could outranks mine? I know that u shouldn't base it of fps but i like to here my "hits" loudly.... XD, but 280 fps is is pretty weak, it's fine for cqb but I wouldn't get cought dead with that in field. How many feet or yards can it go

4. sar-10sniperr

sar-10sniperr New Member

And my vsr is exetreamly accurate! I can hit a can from 350 feet with 1~3 shots

5. Southpawlegend

Southpawlegend New Member

Salisbury
    I'm pretty sure you have an sar 10 like I do

6. TYSONtheSNIPER

Edmonton
    That's a classic "new guy" saying. You'll learn better... Hopefully. If you were to tune/upgrade your hopup you will see noticeable differences. 280 FPS might not seem like much, but its my hopup unit that makes the big difference, and Tokyo Marui is very well known for making outstanding hopup units. In the end, I'd rather have my Classic Army M24 and my Glock to back it up. Even in field games.

7. sar-10sniperr

sar-10sniperr New Member

Ok I here u and no need to dis bro..........,,,,...........

8. Southpawlegend

Salisbury
  9. sar-10sniperr

sar-10sniperr New Member

Yes..........................................................................zz

10. sar-10sniperr

sar-10sniperr New Member

And bye the way, this isn't my favorite sniper, I have a snow wolf m99 with new spring, piston, and spring guide, I have a jg bar 10 with new piston, and spring, and probably my favorite, the we tech m14 with an upgraded nozzle.

11. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    I hit further with my rifle shooting 450. Your grammar is terrible. Fix it otherwise some mods may come in here. The SAR-10 shooting 350 ft stock? Nope. Not happening accurately with a stock hop up. There's R hopped guns shooting less than that...

12. Southpawlegend

Salisbury
    Would you like me to make a disassembly guide for you?

13. TYSONtheSNIPER

Edmonton
    I didn't diss you at all. If anything I'm just clearing up some things. Things that are important and you should learn.

14. sar-10sniperr

sar-10sniperr New Member

No I know how to disassemble it, thank you though

15. Southpawlegend

Salisbury
    I don't believe you could hit 350 stock at least not consistently

16. soviet

soviet New Member

Now, I'm sure my DMR can out range, but do you need that FPS?!?

17. sar-10sniperr

sar-10sniperr New Member

It can I will upload a video of it tomorrow.... I have the co2 version

18. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Ok,fps doesnt have anything to do with range,And playing with that high of an fps is dangerous,And it's plain stupid that you say you "like to hear your hits loudly" Well why would you want it to deliberatly hurt somebody?Obviously you have a lot to learn and it seems that you a little immature to be playing airsoft.And please use propper grammer!

Edit:Sorry for the bad spelling guys!

19. Southpawlegend

Salisbury
    I really really don't believe you because I have the same gun and can say it had little accuracy with a stock barrel and the hop up is crap.

20. Southpawlegend

Salisbury
    I like how strong it is because I knowing that who i shoot knows who shot them. Considering 90% of the time they don't see me.