VSR-10 New Bucking Issue

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by JTFox, Aug 14, 2012.

1. JTFox

JTFox New Member

Hey guys,
    I bought a new nineball bucking to replace my old nineball bucking but after i installed it and go for a test shot, the bb gets stuck in the bucking.
    I never had this problem before. From looking at the new bucking, just inside seems a little thicker than my old one, right where the tip of the cylinder head is suppose to push the bb through. But I think thats because the old one has been broken in well.
    I can tell its getting stuck in there, for after the shot you can hear air slowly escape. Then pull the bolt back and with a small tool just push the bb through.
    Heres my question, whats a "good" way to wear down the bucking to make the bb pass through easier?
    My thoughts on this was either using fine grit sandpaper and sanding down the area the bb cant pass through a bit, or streching out the area by putting it over something slightly bigger than itself.
    The area the bb cant pass through is right before the part of the bucking that puts the spin on the bb, so the actual hopup wont be effected by sanding or whatever I do.
    Any thoughts?

2. JTFox

JTFox New Member

Got it fixed up.
    Thanks for your help everyone......

3. Gvolpe25

Gvolpe25 New Member

What did you do I have the same problem?!?