Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came in today,a rifle I had been wanting since I saw the TM electric ver yrs ago.For those not in the know, Golgo13 is a Japanese manga thats been around since the late 60's .The series centers around a professional assassin.This is the rifle he used made by Western Arms.TM also made an electric version.Asside from the case,and unique scope mount,this is the only WA rifle Ive ever seen that has metal receivers.
Machine gun Air gun Automotive tire Wood Gas
Engineering Gas Machine tool Auto part Machine
Wood Air gun Gas Engineering Machine
Trigger Bumper Motor vehicle Automotive tire Gas
Musical instrument Automotive tire Rectangle Audio equipment Electronic instrument
Product Wood Bumper Gas Automotive exterior

· Premium Member
583 Posts
Heard about the TM one years ago and figured I'd never see one for sale. Guy from Japan is selling one on eBay for $1,760 (!) Can't justify that price even as a collector.

· Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Heard about the TM one years ago and figured I'd never see one for sale. Guy from Japan is selling one on eBay for $1,760 (!) Can't justify that price even as a collector.

I cant either and neither can the Japanese.I bought mine from Japan,and had it sent over here.I paid quite a bit less than half of what he's asking for his.When the Japanese try to sell on our eBay they almost always try this.I call them on it every chance I get

· Registered
743 Posts
At one point, Japanese collectors drove up the price of Gibson Les Pauls so bad that they ‘56 LP’s were being listed for north of $80,000.00. Not a typo….$80,000.00. I wonder if they will attempt to do this with their rare airsoft guns?

· Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At one point, Japanese collectors drove up the price of Gibson Les Pauls so bad that they ‘56 LP’s were being listed for north of $80,000.00. Not a typo….$80,000.00. I wonder if they will attempt to do this with their rare airsoft guns?
I buy alot of stuff over in Japan.Ive done so for yrs now.The Japanese are very selective as to what they place value on.Shoei's you can count on being high.Digicons are fairly reasonable for the most part.TK VP70'S will remain expensive as will MGC VP70's.Tanaka pre ban bolt actions are seriously cheap,with only the Arisaka being expensive.Only certain models of Tanaka pistols go for anything over $300 right now. They are very proud of any model Tanaka 1897 shotgun.The most expensive Marushin's I know of now are the 8and 6 mm M500,and fully kitted out KG9 final models.Maruzen M1100 can typically be had for $250 on average with the M870 slightly cheaper.Those are just a sampling of the ones I keep tabs on and the manufacturers.I checked the eBay link the first poster shared.Ypu can get that very TM in Japan for roughly $400-$500 over there.They come here thinking they can juice us,thinking we know no better.I contacted the yutze and let him no not everyone here is ignorant as to what goes on over there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts