WA pistols

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by blazeflow, Sep 2, 2012.

1. blazeflow

blazeflow New Member

brooklyn
    im new to gbb pistols. I never really used pistols i mainly had smg.

i read some reviews and watch some vids and found out that TM is one of the best but no metal outer parts bec of there government regulations and KWA i heard was next in line but had terrible trades and then comes KJW which is decent and then WE which sucks but might get lucky with a few good ones.

now i hear that WA is REALLY good if not the best but some say that they have bad gas consumption and terrible accuracy? now is this the old WA or even the new ones? and is it really worth $400 for a pistol?

2. Steeljaw36

Steeljaw36 Member

Millsboro
    If you're planning on leaving it stock, they're ok. If you don't know what you're doing, don't get a WA if you're looking to upgrade it. They require a lot of know how. Also WA are all ABS bodied as well.
    For your first pistol, if you MUST have a metal body, go with a KJW, unless you can find a used TM with an MBK. We is hit or miss, KWA is decent but not much in the way of aftermarket support.
    Frankly, my opinion is not to bother with WA pistols. I've had a couple, and never have had a great experience with either (though thier Beretta M84fs are fun), but for my money, i'll stick to my TM pistols....

3. blazeflow

blazeflow New Member

brooklyn
    what problem did you have with them?

4. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

IIRC there is NO law in Japan that forces them to have plastic externals. Their plastic is great anyways, if you still don't like it get one and just replace the slide with a metal one.

5. adas1223

adas1223 Active Member

stratford
    why in the world would you want a WA?

-plastic, expensive, small after-market. they're very good quality, and the plastic feels metallic with the paint they use. the internals are not realistic. i much prefer the TM systems. even KWA prefer the TM system lol.

if you want trademarks and reliability, get a licensed KJW gun. or lcensed KWA.

upgrading a TM or KSC is possible but $$$$$

6. blazeflow

blazeflow New Member

brooklyn
    whatever i got the kjw 6" xcc its a good gun strong kick accurate and gas efficany is ok

now i want to get a glock!!!

does anybody know some one that couls sell me a kwa glock or tm glock for sale?

btw when i said kwa thats the same as ksc

does anybody know why kwa made 2 names if it is the same company?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
  7. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    They aren't the same company.

8. adas1223

adas1223 Active Member

stratford
    KSC is 'usually plastic' for JDM

KWA is metal for other countries.

both 'companies' parts are made in the same KWA factory in taiwan.

9. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    As always, I'll ask that you provide corroborated proof of this. Argument after argument and nobody can seem to produce any.

blazeflow,

Please improve your writing post haste. You need to start capitalizing and punctuating correctly and writing in complete, but not run-on sentences.

10. adas1223

adas1223 Active Member

stratford
  11. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    This was my response the last time somebody posted those links:

Long story short, KWA has falsified a relationship with a superior company in the past in an attempt to improve their reputation and as such have burned their credibility. Corroborated is the key word here. We need KSC to back this up. Otherwise, be skeptical of marketing hype. A healthy dose of skepticism isn't a bad thing, here.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012