Wa2000

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by Shadow_Ops99, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Shadow_Ops99

Shadow_Ops99 New Member

Is it good and dose any one have it

2. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

First things first: use proper spelling and grammar, or your posts will start disappearing.

Secondly: Good luck finding a WA2000, very few companies made them and I don't think there are any currently in production. I would like to invite you to use google to find a particular brand of WA2000 you are interested in, and then as more specific questions about that particular rifle.

3. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
    If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

If you can afford it, you are capable of finding the information you need without help.

4. blue2014

blue2014 New Member

5. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

From reviews I'v read on the ARES version people sat its just sooo cumbersome to use and not very well thought-out. Plus expensive.

6. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    I know the WolfGeorge from Airsoft Sniper Forum owns or owned four of them and he loved them. He has one rigged to HPA and the rest for collecting purposes only, but non-the-less, the guns are just a magic to look at.

7. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Wolfgeorge would be a great person to talk to if you want to know some things about both the asahi and ares models. Just make an account on airsoft sniper forum and send him a message or search around the forum.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  8. Whiplashairsoft1

Whiplashairsoft1 New Member

42 Wallaby Way
    Wasn’t there a cheaper (but still kind of expensive) one? By G&G or Classic Army? Maybe I’m dreaming…

Edit: Never mind, never mind. I was thinking of an FN2000. Man, what’s wrong with me? Duh.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  9. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Dreaming.

G&G did make a prototype but no one knows that happened.

There's also another brand that makes WA2000
    Best Gun.