Wait for Black Friday/Cyber Monday or now?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by RoseKing, Nov 9, 2015.

1. RoseKing

RoseKing New Member

Santa Rosa
    Basically, I've been eyeing a new rifle and/or sidearm but with the holidays coming up I wonder if there's any difference between buying it now or on days like Black Friday/Cyber Monday via major retailers.

If it helps been looking at Krytacs for rifles and KWA or TM for sidearms.

2. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Someone asked a similar question a couple weeks ago, and honestly it's the same answer...
    Most stores will take part, other stores won't. BUT keep in mind many items are controlled by MAP pricing. That is to say, they can only be discounted to a certain amount, even with coupon codes and such. Best advice, research the going for the item and see just how MAP controlled it is.

Full quote below.
    But if you're asking me personally, I'd wait til Black Friday before buying anything new honestly. Sales will likely start the week of Thanksgiving and a few will likely continue into the new year.

-mobile device-

3. RoseKing

RoseKing New Member

Santa Rosa
    Oh thanks! I didnt see it when I was searching the forums. And thanks for the info, I pretty much expected as much after looking at past year sales. Didn't seem like shopping online had any super crazy benefits unless you went to the store and even then not guaranteed to find exactly what I'm looking for on any kind of discount.