Walmart found out we hate them

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by TheNCAirsofter, Aug 12, 2012.

1. TheNCAirsofter

TheNCAirsofter New Member

Was at Walmart buyinng bbs and I look and noticed they just got some really nice gun like sniper 500 fos 400 fps ak 47 350 fps m16s also a 400 fps tank lol

2. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    FPS doesn't say much about a gun.

3. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Because people who make it past Walmart don't realize that FPS doesn't matter?

4. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    Yes, as Note said, fps doesn't matter at all. Its the quality of the gun itself that counts.

I don't agree with the OP in the fact that walmart's high fps guns = good guns

But I do agree with the OP that walmart is getting better guns.

I went into walmart today to pick up some spraypaint and non petroleum based oil for my airsoft gun. I went to look at the airsoft section, and I noticed a couple new guns made by a company called black ops. All of the guns were full metal, which is a surprise for walmart.

I remember a while ago somebody made a post about a full metal gbb made by black ops that they bought at walmart for $70. They said the gun was amazing quality compared to even non walmart airsoft guns.

While in walmart, I also saw some full metal aeg made by black ops. I am not sure of the exact type, I don't remember.

Walmart is certainly improving their selection.

5. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    These Black Ops replicas that you speak of... I haven't seen them at my Walmart. Probably rebranded by Crosman and being sold for 5000% the normal retail price

6. TheNCAirsofter

TheNCAirsofter New Member

These r quality guns there the big companys guys there like 200 bucks guess Walmart never will loses it airsoft crap name

7. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Will you lose the bad grammar? Also another thing, price does not matter either.

8. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    No, they are way too high quality to be crossmans. You have not seen them, they are (Real) airsoft battle worthy.

I didn't buy one, but they feel amazing for a walmart gun.

I know, I didn't think much of them at first, but the walmart airsoft section is really picking up.

edit: holy crap, im past post count 300, woot!

9. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Unless they start selling ICS, G&G, or KWA guns then I don't see myself buying any lol.

10. Retrospection

Retrospection Member

Kimballton
    Where did you get black ops replica? From what I read the brand is black ops. And why the negativity? At least waly world is trying, it means they see us as an asset and they are trying to find what players like us will buy.

11. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Imagine a G&G EBR displaying at Walmart. That will never ever ever ever ever ever happen. No KWA this will me more noobs screaming KWA rules when it doesnt. I would at least like to see real King Arms and not the junk at Dicks.

12. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

KWA's externals are superb but we won't get into that. And if you didn't get my point I'm saying i will never buy a gun from Walmart.

13. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

I will not ever. If they do carry them it will be downgraded like the King Arms was. Junky gears, plastic parts and weak gearbox shell. And kwa externals are way overpriced just to touch the subject. G&P and VFC are thousand times better for less.

14. Retrospection

Retrospection Member

Kimballton
    It may not be kwa or g&g but...

They've stepped up majorly in my opinion from crosman to classic army. Dang.

Attached Files:

15. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Game Face sucks. It's probably just a CA sport line if it even is CA.

16. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

That's a CA sportline which equals bad. That same gun is like $180 on asgi.

17. Retrospection

Retrospection Member

Kimballton
    It may be bad, but let me ask you both this, would you rather have that, or a crosman?

18. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Neither. I don't play CQB so I wouldn't consider it.

19. Retrospection

Retrospection Member

Kimballton
    I meant if you had to. If you absolutely had to. I'm not saying its good either I'm just saying gota give'em some credit for trying and buying non-crosman guns.

20. Easy

Easy Member

Atlanta
    There is a better reason as to why any airsoft guns at Wal-Mart is a bad thing. You have a large company with employees who no nothing about airsoft. They will sell guns that shoot 400+ FPS to any body who wants one and has the money. Without people who know the product and can talk airsoft intelligently the negative press over airsoft will increase. This is because parents will buy them thinking they are toys and not supervise their kids, or kids buying guns themselves and getting into trouble. Airsoft guns should be bought from ONLY stores that sell ONLY airsoft or many paintball. Stores small enough to be able to talk one on one with parents and explain that airsoft can be a lot of fun but some safety measures need to be taken. For that reason ANY airsoft guns being sold at Wal-Mart, Target, Dicks or any other large company is a bad thing; it doesn't matter how much they cost or how fast they shoot.