Walther PPQ M2 Uncontrollable Full Auto

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by JSeitz, Jun 3, 2018.

1. JSeitz

JSeitz New Member

North Port
    Hi all,
    I'm new to the airsoft arena, but am loving it none the less. For the moment, I am using airsoft as a training aid, and I will say it is very effective, except for one thing...

My CCW is a Walther PPQ M2, as is my airsoft pistol. It is a GBB, and I love it, but one day it decided that it wanted to go full auto and dump all the gas. I have no other magazines to try, and I oiled everything I could think would be a contact surface. I really am at a loss as to why this thing is going rogue on me. But yes, I will admit, a full auto airsoft pistol is fun (though useless for training).

Thanks in advance,
    Joe.

PS: I had this happen to me with a Star .45 ACP before too. That gets scary when it dumps a mag!

2. Mycroft_Groks

Mycroft_Groks Member

There is a switch on the back underside of the slide..it selects auto or semi.. put it back into semi and secure with some epoxy if needed.

3. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    No....don't do this. Epoxying something in place is rather short sighted...it should "click" back into position and stay there...unless you took it apart and lost the spring and detente.

FuLL-eFFekT1 likes this.