War in San Antonio?

Discussion in 'Texas Airsoft Forum' started by Camper237, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Camper237

Camper237 New Member

San Antonio (north side)
    If anybody wants to have a 24 hour-4 day scenario game during spring-break, post here. Also, please post username, relative location in city (NW,NE,S, etc.) and what unit you want to be in. We already have a sniper/C.O. If you want, pm me!

2. Jakethecaliguy

Jakethecaliguy New Member

Elgin
    I would like to join. Don't live in SA. Live in Elgin. Im a sniper/infantry. I'm a great in action sniper with the infantry. If I'm welcome maybe some friends could come with me. Username is Jakethecaliguy

3. eaglesnest1998

eaglesnest1998 New Member

San Antonio
    Do you have any info on where this event would take place? Posting it here on the forum might help other people who would be interested in going to it.

4. TSScaptain

TSScaptain New Member

Exactly how many people do you have so far?
    I am captain of a 6 man team and if you already have a decent amount of people we will try to come.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  5. eaglesnest1998

eaglesnest1998 New Member

San Antonio
    Exact same thing here.

6. Camper237

Camper237 New Member

San Antonio (north side)
    Well, i am in the deerfield area. I have a great military backround, and I study all the time. However, I want to start my own squad, but i'm fine with mergers, Joint Commands, etc. I have another person with me now.

7. Camper237

Camper237 New Member

San Antonio (north side)
    Saw your post on my thread. I am currently starting a team, som if you are not too far it would be great for you and friends to meet with us.

8. AirsoftRevolution15

AirsoftRevolution15 New Member

San Antonio
    year around indoor Cqb in the city limits of San Antonio coming soon

Coming soon to San Antonio, Texas! A airsoft arena will be opening up soon! Airsoft is a military simulation sport where players participate in mock combat with authentic military-style weapons and tactics. Unlike paintball, airsoft uses 6mm round BBs made of hard plastic. The guns used are full scale replicas of real world weapons.
    Airsoft was coined by the Daisy BB gun company to market a newly created BB gun rifle using plastic projectiles contrary to their usual metal ball bearings. These new plastic BBs were safer to shoot at opposing players with. The game has since expanded to the sport it is today with more sophisticated guns, more accurate guns, and safer BBs. Therefore ill be creating a area which will be used to do this sport. My aim is to provide players with a fun and safe place to legally play.

check us out on facebook/youtube