way to hold pistol

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by armsofglory, Jul 22, 2012.

1. armsofglory

armsofglory New Member

It's a decent normal sized pistol and don't wanna carry it in my pocket. I'd like to stick under 25$. And in tan. Help?! Any thing like drop leg, or whatever else will help.

2. Airborne_Ranger_

Airborne_Ranger_ New Member

3. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
  4. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
    You could try looking through the holsters on just about any Airsoft or rs website.

5. Whiplashairsoft1

Whiplashairsoft1 New Member

42 Wallaby Way
    I’m gonna get yelled at for this, but Crosman makes a like $10 holster that you can get in the sports section of walmart. Just don’t buy the airsoft guns there ;)

My dad actually uses one when he packs RS. It’s not the greatest holster, but it’s decent enough for the price.

6. 703

703 Active Member

What pistol is it & where do you want to carry it ? (ex drop leg,hip,shoulder,crossdraw,etc)

1. Go to walmart and pick up a ~5.00 hip holster. They work and I havn't had any problem with one.
    2. Knock off serpa holster - http://www.ebairsoft.com/combat-gear-holster-panel-c-62_40.html I would recomend this over almost anything.
    3. If you have a vest you could stick it in a M4 mag pouch
    4. The drop leg someone else posted above
    5. etc...etc...etc...

I have a feeling you didn't do any research because a simple good search would provide you with a lot of information.

7. armsofglory

armsofglory New Member

I would like to have a drop leg. And its a usp. So normal size. They don't normally carry tan holsters at Walmart. I did look at a few but I just don't know what want so far. I just like a second opinion.

8. Frostbite1

Frostbite1 New Member

Frisco
    You could just rase your budget like $7 (For tax) and buy a $30 Serpa Holster. Those things are amazing and will never fail you.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  9. Whiplashairsoft1

Whiplashairsoft1 New Member

42 Wallaby Way
    Oh sorry, I didn’t see that you said tan. That lowers your options.

10. armsofglory

armsofglory New Member