WE 1911 upgrades

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by reedfe, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Adman234

Adman234 New Member

Wildwood
    Good list.

Make sure to pick up one of these mugs as well.

Element Dyna Piston Head for M1911 GBB

Shipping from ehobby, the total on that part is $10, but the part will take about a 1/2 month to get there. You can install it then.

Or you could always go with the $20 expedited shipping...

2. Adman234

Adman234 New Member

Wildwood
    5.1 refers to the outer barrel length, not the gun model.

3. echo1 vmg-74

echo1 vmg-74 Active Member

Richmond
    Yup, the "air seal" (I have know clue why Evike named it that) is the hop-up bucking. Oh and stiffer recoil springs actually reduce the felt recoil (absorbs more energy) FYI...

All those parts will be A-ok in your WE, If I were you, I'd pick up a new loading nozzle and blowback chamber. ;)

4. reedfe

reedfe New Member

WPB
    alright for piston head, could i use this?
    Evike.com Airsoft Guns - Gas Gun Parts | Evike.com Airsoft Guns - KJW Parts | Evike.com Airsoft Guns - WE Stainless Piston Head for TM / CQB Master / WE / KJW Hi-Capa Series Airsoft Gas Blowback Pistol |
    and for loading nozzle how about this?
    Evike.com Airsoft Guns - Gas Gun Parts | Evike.com Airsoft Guns - Tokyo Marui Pistol Parts | Evike.com Airsoft Guns - Matrix / Energy Enhanced Nozzle for TM / WE / KJW Hi-Capa & 1911 Airsoft GBB Series |

what are the advantages of getting a new loading nozzle and piston head? (I'm really new to upgrading gas guns so I just want to learn what it will do)

Alright then i won't get that :p

thanks, reedfe

Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  5. Adman234

Adman234 New Member

Wildwood
    Loading nozzle, yes. But that piston head is the same as stock and it is crap.

A different piston head will bive you much better power. IME a new blackback chamber has little effect.

6. reedfe

reedfe New Member

WPB
    Could you recommend a good piston head on evike? I'd rather order from just one place.

Thanks, reedfe

7. echo1 vmg-74

Richmond
    There are no good piston heads on Evike:D, If I were you I'd get a Guarder loading nozzle off Evike.

8. echo1 vmg-74

Richmond
    It depends, I have no experience with those parts, what is exactly is your goal for all the upgrades? (high power, accuracy, etc.) If I were you id purchase overseas, much more choices at sites like Ehobbyasia, Airsoft Global, etc.

I have heard a few overviews of the KA parts, many people were pleased with them, greatly increases the airseal and FPS... Although $40 is a bit steep in my opinion.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  9. reedfe

reedfe New Member

WPB

USD 4.99

USD 4.99
    Raven (PDI) 01 Inner Barrel (Marui Night Warrior / 112mm)
    Raven (PDI) 01 Inner Barrel (Marui Night Warrior / 112mm)

USD 26.00

USD 26.00
    Element Rocket Valve for Marui M1911 GBB
    Element Rocket Valve for Marui M1911 GBB

USD 6.00

USD 6.00
    EA Metal Loading Muzzle for Marui 1911 GBB
    EA Metal Loading Muzzle for Marui 1911 GBB

USD 8.99

USD 8.99
    FIREFLY Hop Up Bucking (Soft) for Marui VSR-10 / Hi-Capa / G26 / P226 / M1911 / MK23
    FIREFLY Hop Up Bucking (Soft) for Marui VSR-10 / Hi-Capa / G26 / P226 / M1911 / MK23

USD 22.99

USD 22.99

final shopping list from ehobby.
    i just can't bring myself to spend 1/4 the price of the gun on a hop up bucking but all others were out of stock. is it worth the money? will anything not work? would you recomend something better?

thanks, reedfe

10. Adman234

Adman234 New Member

Wildwood
    dont get the firefly bucking. it is not worth it.

There must be at least one other brand on ehobby.

11. reedfe

reedfe New Member

WPB
    I couldn't find another that was in stock. Could you see if you could fin one. Another set of eyes always helps

Thanks, reedfe

12. echo1 vmg-74

Richmond
    I would reccomend not to get a metal loading nozzle, they could possibly break bbs and add more weight to the slide.