WE 5.1 HiCapa Magazine Lip Alternative?

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Sako, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sako

Sako New Member

Hello,I am still quite new to Airsoft so forgive my inexperience...BUT willing to LEARN!

Last thursday went to my local cqb field and came home with 3 broken hicapa 51round WE Mags out of 4. I was searching through the internet to purchase the magazine lip I found them. Mostly sold outside the US currently since US retailers seem to be sold out / out of stock at the moment. So I was wondering if anyone is familiar with this magazines if I can purchase after market or any compatible magazine lip alternative for this specific magazines?

If anyone wondered which magazine I'm talking about provided link is below
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=31592

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor

3. Sako

Sako New Member

Actually, I bought from this seller few days ago....Then they sent me a message that its "OUT OF STOCK" we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.... :eek:
    I purchased 5 of those but yeah...we will send you the items when it is in "Stock" is what they told me. They need to update that amazon...VERY misleading :(
    The Avatar I just used Yahoo Images then they just came up type up "Sniper Anime Girl" tons will pop up.

4. jinggong

jinggong New Member

BRIDGEWATER
    evike seems to be having a massive shortage on these all summer, have you tried searching for local airsoft/paintball stores in your area - they usually have these in stock.

5. Sako

Sako New Member

Tried no luck sadly. No worries though I ended up purchasing some off EhobbyAsia as a last resort right? :p

Moderator can close this thread now if they wish don't want to drag this thread on and on. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.