WE g18c broken air nozzle. fix or leave?

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Da-ninjabreadman, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Da-ninjabreadman

Da-ninjabreadman Member

Hutchinson
    alright im hitting myself for being a cheapo and not buying the ksc or TM glocks because now my WE g18's nozzle broke. i spent a long time takeing it apart because theres no guides on the internet for it and i had to rememer where everything went. once i removed the nozzle i saw it was broken in the back and the return spring is trash. i have no clue how to install a replacement spring because theres no guides on how to do it. evike has the parts but im not sure how they will go together. i reassembled my gun with the broken air nozzle in and left out the spring and it shoots fine but the nozzel is just kind of slideing around in there. so i was wondering if i can just leave it as is and ignore it, or should i buy replacement parts and try to figure out how they go together and post a guide so at least theres one on the internet about it. what do you guys think? have any of you owned a g18 and done this fix?

2. MikeTheSith200

MikeTheSith200 New Member

I have the exact same problem. I think I'm just going to return it to Airsplat.

3. soviet

soviet New Member

I'd almost buy it :p

4. MikeTheSith200

Why? Can you fix it easily now?

5. soviet

soviet New Member

No, I'd replace all the internals.

6. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Mike, it's amazing how many guns and how many problems you've had with them, considering you "just started airsoft".

7. MikeTheSith200

I've had 2 guns with problems and they're both semi auto pistols. What's amazing to me is how much you care.

8. CQB

CQB New Member

I saw a few videos saying the gun will work perfectly without the spring. There is a video if the guy shooting the gun without it. So if the video is truthful I would just use it or return it if you want.

9. Lil_Shady

What about the M93? Cuz you've also claimed to own one of those and it had problems, along side your KJ G23 and WE G18.

Why do I care? I don't take kindly to liars, and you're starting to come off as one. If you haven't owned it don't say you have, especially when you make it painfully clear you don't know what you're talking about.

10. MikeTheSith200

Exactly. My M93R rarely works and the WE G18C broke as soon as I got it. I said my KJW 23 has a loose barrel. Check my posts before you start complaining. I'll post pics of all the guns right now if it will stop you from following me around and complaining.

I might do that. I found a reinforced nozzle online. Might buy that.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  11. MikeTheSith200

ForumRunner_20130312_110007.jpg

Sorry for double posting.

M93R on the bottom right, KJW G23 top right, and broken disassembled we G18C on the left. Well I'm new to airsoft and I've made that clear in other posts. I have no idea how I sound as if I don't know what I'm talking about.

12. soviet

soviet New Member

I want one of the Glocks. :p

13. MikeTheSith200

Airsplat has them!! Lol

14. AirSplat

AirSplat New Member

Why yes we do carry a vast variety of Glocks! and if you are having troubles with your Glock we do offer repair services. Feel free to either PM us or call our customer service Dept. for any issues you may have so we can get you taken care of. 626-539-3900

15. MikeTheSith200

Airsplat sent me a broken Glock. Very dissapointing.

16. Lil_Shady

No sir. The brand you ordered sent you a broken glock. Airsplat, like most retailers, are just the middle man. The get the product from the manufacturer, it then sits on a shelf in the warehouse until it is ordered by the consumer. They don't touch the product otherwise. As Airsplat stated though, they do get repair services or, I know a good GBB tech or 2. If you'd like their information shoot me a PM.

17. MikeTheSith200

Yes that's true but the manufacturer didn't sell it to me Airsplat did. And you know what I mean.

18. soviet

soviet New Member

It's not airsplats fault. It's WE fault.

19. Lil_Shady

So wait, you're mad because Airsplat did not check a BRAND NEW gun before they sent it to you when it hadn't done anything but sit on a shelf in the box after arriving from WE?

20. MikeTheSith200

I don't recall saying I was mad. Actually I don't think it was new because it was not in an original box. Just a plain white box. I haven't received any others like that, so I'm not sure if it was new.