WE G18C Problems.

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by meangun94, Sep 9, 2012.

1. meangun94

meangun94 New Member

I have a problem with the bbs falling out of barrel when I pull the slide back. The slide also licks back after every shot. Please help. There was an instance where the slide would slide a centimeter after a couple of seconds it would fire and then all the gas vented out from the front.

Attached Files:

2. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    I dunno where your problem may be, it could be with O-rings, but the little golden screwy thing with the button on the back (for lack of a better word) can always be tightened on a gas pistol, along with the inside if it is CO2. This may or may not solve your problem, but i find that it has solved most of my gas pistol mag related issues.

3. meangun94

meangun94 New Member

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

4. FSTK

FSTK Member

-If the bb is falling out of the barrel when you cycle the slide: there's a problem in the hop-up chamber. Torn bucking?

-If the slide locks back after each shot: regardless of #bbs: it's likely you assembled the slide catch spring wrong.

-If the blowback action is weak: check the hammer spring first. If not, check the bb nozzle/Blowback Unit for any cracks.

-If the gas is consistently being vented: check the valve-knocker/valve-striker/strike-pin(all words mean the same thing). Also check to see that your green-gas can still HAS green gas in it. That's often an overlooked factor.

Good-luck.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  5. meangun94

meangun94 New Member

Thank you for your help. Before I checked this thread again I field stripped my gun. I think I found the solution. Every time I pulled the slide back the part connected to the hop up system that loads the bb into the chamber would get stuck. I added some silicone oil and the bb did not fall out. Now I have to fix the slide lock. I believe it has to do with the pin that holds the slide lock in place for it starts to come out when the gun is fired. Thank you all for the help!