WE Glock 18C

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by cdaryl, Aug 25, 2012.

1. cdaryl

cdaryl New Member

Hong Kong
    Should I get the WE glock 18c?

2. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    What is your price range, and what do you want in a pistol?

IMO, that money would be better spent on a KJW.

3. CQB

CQB New Member

WE is hit or miss. Besides that, I have seen a WE G18 and it's very nice. It can hurt your hands if you shoot too fast. The gas leaks onto your hands even with gloves.

4. Sharp

Sharp Member

Waukesha
    I agree with Thestig, your money is much better spent on a KJW if you have a lower budget. WE is one of those companies where you have people who both do and dont like their products. I'm the latter, owned their hicapa, desert warrior, m9, and most recently, their compact SIG and their longevity and performance compared to my TM Five-seveN and past KWA USPs were way below.

I ran into a guy with a compact WE Glock and he didn't seem too impressed, though he said it hasn't had any actual issues that render the gun unskirmishable, he just said it left a lot to be desired.

5. DaveRuination

DaveRuination New Member

Alhambra
    hit or miss is right. i bought 2...one is working flawlessly, the other screwed up the first time i used it in game. not sure what it is exactly that's wrong, and i'm sure is an easy fix, but it was brand new when it failed...if you do get one, get a stiffer recoil spring/spring guide at the very least...if you can afford it, get a ksc instead

6. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Definitely pass. I've owned 2 and both did not render good experiences.
    As we often say, WE pistols are very hit or miss.

7. cdaryl

cdaryl New Member

Hong Kong
    Hi. thanks for the replies! I own a Classic army 1911. I love it but unfortunately, one of two mags broke. I tried to buy a new one, but they no longer produce it anymore. I was thinking of WE glock 18c Gen.4 Because one of my friends own gen.3 and it is amazing. It is quite cheap compared to kwc. I can get it for 80 bucks(first hand), which I think is a great price.

8. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Please, please get a kjw. What is your prefered gun model? What is your price range? The fact that your friend has a good we means that he is lucky. You can get the kjw m9 for 80 dollars on evike, almost 65 dollars after coupon codes.

9. cdaryl

cdaryl New Member

Hong Kong
    As all of you guys tell me to look at kjw... Can you name some under 100?

10. cdaryl

cdaryl New Member

Hong Kong
    Thank you! I live in hong kong so I can go to the local store to have a look at ehobbyasia.

11. BlackDragonAirsoft

BlackDragonAirsoft New Member

Dude, were talkin kjw here! Ive found more models under 100 than i can list. Especially if you have coupon codes. A 100+ kjw should be around 95- 100 using the code ev22877150 (17% discount) on evike. That code expires september 1st though. So theres a code for ya, happy shopping!

12. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Evike has a kjw m9 for 80$ plus the coupon code above it is under 70$.

13. Da-ninjabreadman

Da-ninjabreadman Member

Hutchinson
    yeah i baught a WE g18c a few weeks ago, the air nozzel sucks. mine broke the gun still works but the nozzel just slides around in it. idk about the quality. i am wishing i went with a ksc or kjw now.

14. SharpShot99

SharpShot99 USMC CBRN Armed Driver Lifetime Supporter

Stamford
    My WE Glock 18C Generation 3 is a great sidearm. I've had zero problems running it now and I've ran at-least 3,000 rounds through it. I've never dumped it though, Always 3-5 Round bursts if necessary. The Barrel hasn't broken and its quite accurate, I've owned 8 WE products from their Pistols to their Rifles, all Great Weapons.

15. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Then you got a lucky one. Just as plain and simple as that.