We glock18c or KJW m9

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Kevin_Poon, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Kevin_Poon

Kevin_Poon New Member

Hong Kong
    Hi! I have about $100usd budget to buy a sidearm. The problem is I can't decide between We-tect's glock18c and KJW's m9. Plz give me some advice:) Thanks:D

2. cdaryl

cdaryl New Member

Hong Kong
    Kjw m9. Kjw is more reliable

3. mikenike

mikenike New Member

Amen to that.

I had a KJW M9, one of the best budget sidearms I ever used.

That WE G18C's barrel is going to break on you.

If you want a fully automatic pistol though, buy a WE G18C and get an upgraded barrel.

4. Blades

Blades New Member

I'm another happy customer of KJW and a proud owner of their M9. Fantastic gun, never had a single problem.

5. SharpShot99

SharpShot99 USMC CBRN Armed Driver Lifetime Supporter

Stamford
    I'd disagree with people. The Barrel on my WE G18C Generation 3 has not broken nor has it been reinforced. However I don't hold the trigger down, 3-5 Round Bursts will yield you better results than the 23 round magazine dump.

The WE G18C or G17 is a great sidearm, and I would trust it in any situation.

6. Kevin_Poon

Kevin_Poon New Member

Hong Kong
    Thanks for all your advices:)

7. Kevin_Poon

Kevin_Poon New Member

Hong Kong
    How much is the upgraded barrel?;)

8. Kevin_Poon

Kevin_Poon New Member

Hong Kong
    How about the barrel of fourth generation of G18C? Or you think generation 3 is better, because I heard that WE pistols are not as reliable as KJW's. Is WE pistols hit or miss?:confused:

9. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    They are. They have a high lemon rate, but a few people get lucky. KJW has an assortment of Glocks you might want to look at.

10. SharpShot99

SharpShot99 USMC CBRN Armed Driver Lifetime Supporter

Stamford
    I've never used the 4th Generation WE Glocks, because I despise the adjustable backstrap, Even in Real Steel I hate 4th Generation Glocks. It is true, they do have a high lemon rate, but lately they have been making great weapons. I bought a KJW 1911 and returned it the next day due to weak recoil, and easily scratching paint. The Gas Consumption was also horrible with the KJW 1911 never even finished a 30 Round High Cap Magazine made by KJW.

I might be the only person with great experience with WE's weapons, but I love them.

11. Kevin_Poon

Kevin_Poon New Member

Hong Kong
    So you think 3rd generation is better than the fourth one?

12. Kevin_Poon

Kevin_Poon New Member

Hong Kong
    It seems that most people say kjw is much better and reliable. Can you guys give me more kjw pistol that are also good? below $100usd plz:)

13. PRO_ficient

PRO_ficient New Member

Baltimore
    go to airsoft gi or the airsoft retailer of your choice. Go to the side and selects airsoft guns, then pistol, then KJW and boom all the guns that are by KJW. I heard to stay away from the KJW usp but that all of the other KJW are extremely reliable.

14. chitoryu12

chitoryu12 New Member

Orlando
    Yeah, I'm planning on buying myself a KJW M9 soon (once this cosplay is out of the way).

WE Glocks aren't typically bad simply because of a bad design, but their quality control stinks. Sometimes you get a reliable, inexpensive pistol. A lot of the time, you get something with a major defect that will crack or fragment much sooner than it should. Some people have even had WE pistols ripping themselves apart in a few months or less.

Also, full auto pistols are generally overrated. AEPs don't have to worry about it as much, but the recoil of a full auto GBB pistol will generally throw your shots off beyond point blank range. You can always do 2 or 3-round bursts, but you can get the same effect with a good semi-auto and a light trigger pull.