WE HK416 CO2 Gas GBB

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by steelninja7, Oct 21, 2012.

1. steelninja7

steelninja7 New Member

sturtavant
    ok ill post the link later, but ive looked and i waould like to get the c02 veariation of this gun instead of the green gas, but due to the 30 round mag capacity new mags are a problem dose any one know where i can get a >TAN< mag for this gun?

2. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Don't get the closed bolt version. They weren't that great.

3. steelninja7

steelninja7 New Member

sturtavant
    you can get an open bolt conversion kit

4. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Why not just get the open bolt to begin with? It's cheaper...

5. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Are you sure you will be able to cover the cost of multiple magazines? The only place besides airsplat ( I don't think they carry tan magazines) that would carry tan magazines would be ehobby asia or some other Asia based company.

6. Gangrel2320

Gangrel2320 New Member

Wayland
    I would do green gas instead, its a more powerful alternative and much cleaner

7. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

No, Co2 is stronger than green gas/propane. I don't even know what you mean by much cleaner either.....

8. StrayBullet

StrayBullet GAIN TIME Supporting Member

Goodfellow AFB
    If you are looking for any kind of GBBR accessories such as spare mags, attachments, custom work, etc...I shall point you in the correct direction... www.blowbackarmory.com ...These gentlemen are a little more costly than buying from other places, but I guarantee you, they know what they are doing. I've trusted them for quite some time and they are almost always current with what's going on in the GBBR realm. If you want mags, I suggest going with the Version 2 mags. These will benefit your replica due to the fact that they have redesigned gas chambers and allow more shots to be fired off of one full charge when compared to the Version 1 mags. If you also want some personal advice from a decently experienced GBBR user who loves his HK416, I will help you. I highly suggest taking the Open Chamber version of this gun over the Closed Chamber system. Not only do you get a more realistic looking version of your gun (no brass tube in the chamber), you also get better performance. My 416 was originally Closed Chamber and gave me multiple issues. Once the conversion kit released, I picked it up, installed it within 45 minutes, and have loved my gun ever since. She performs remarkably compared to her old self. If you have any 416 related questions, I will give you the bulk of my knowledge...just shoot me a PM :D

9. Kingdd101

Kingdd101 New Member

I'd say go with the green gas version because people may say "Co2 is more powerful!" Yet it tears up parts in the gun over time. Also Co2 is a dry air. No lubrication gets in the gun compared with green gas which always keeps it lubed and still at a good fps depending on the gun

10. StrayBullet

StrayBullet GAIN TIME Supporting Member

Goodfellow AFB
    Yes, Co2 may have more power, however, if he installs the NPAS, (negative pressure air switch), he can easily negate the high FPS that comes from using Co2. Also, cleaning his gun regularly an ensuring it is lubricated prior to any games will make worrying about the dry air a small issue.