WE katana won't shoot!

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by PorkYourPines, Jun 20, 2018.

1. PorkYourPines

PorkYourPines New Member

Londonderry
    So I've had a katana for a little while now and it worked fine apart from going through a cylinder in a matter of months. However it has been set aside for some time now and recently tried to fire it and it will draw the piston back but will stop there. It will not let the piston go forward again and will just jam ive tried everything I can think of but still no luck can anyone shine some light on the situation and ideas would be greatly appreciated.

2. cetane

cetane Well-Known Member

Markham & Stouffville, Ontario, Canada
    Battery good?

I can’t think of anything really within the katana cylinder that will prevent full cycle unless somehow the piston head screw assembly/extension spring has gotten wonky and is hitting the spring guide. That spring extension assembly should go into the hollow on the spring guide.

Maybe just strip it down and check everything internally to the piston & spring guide

PorkYourPines likes this.

3. PorkYourPines

PorkYourPines New Member

Londonderry
    I was wondering if the batteries might be done but they never really were worked hard and I have 2 sets of them but need to give them a good charge and test them both and see if that's the problem.
    Thanks