we m4 aeg or g&g cm m4

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by kevincull, Dec 7, 2012.

1. kevincull

kevincull New Member

I want to know if I should get the cm ris or the we m4. Witch is better I like the spring detension on the we m4. But it is their first aeg.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012

2. kevincull

kevincull New Member

How do you detension the spring.?!

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    By firing a few shots on semi.

4. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Well like every other aeg you take the mag out and shoot a couple times on semi.Don't get the WE m4 it is still new on the market.so i wouldn't trust it,And G&G combat machines just suck.The gun i reccomended is full metal and has great internals.

5. kevincull

kevincull New Member

What about the ares full metal m4 aeg.

6. kevincull

kevincull New Member

Will my real steel ecotech fit on it?

7. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    well your looking at very bad guns,And i would not reccomend using a real eotech on an airsoft gun.It could get shot out very easily.

8. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Not sure how bad the WE aeg would be, it does have a split gearbox.

9. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Yeah but WE is known to use pot metal,And there very unreliable so i wouldn't trust it,Ares internals suck.And CM's suck.

10. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Woah woah. Hold on there lol.

And yes, I wouldn't get the WE AEG till I see some proof of a decent gun. Because all their guns turn into "paperweights" lol

Combat Machines aren't that bad. They're designed to be cheap. For a beginner or someone on a budget. They're actually a good gun for the price, that's if you don't pay for a big mark up price.

G&G combat machines again aren't that bad. They're like a 7/10 gun overall. The plastic isn't that bad. Feels alot better then some other brands out there. And the gun is made to take 9.6v batteries and Lower. So yes, it's a starter/build/tech/project weapon to work up from.

11. bal1

bal1 New Member

A real eotech getting shot out easily?
    No the replicas get shot out easily.
    Not the real ones.

12. bal1

bal1 New Member

I don't see why not an ics metal m4?
    Very solid accurate decent rof.
    Not to mention the proven awesomeness of the ics split gearbox.

13. kevincull

kevincull New Member

I'm not a bigginer I have played for a long time. I don't want a gun with great enternals I want to upgrade and gut it all. I have a large budget.

14. bal1

bal1 New Member

An ics isn't a beginner gun,I recommend it because it's easy to upgrade.
    And a great platform for doing so.

15. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    @bal1 umm do you know how to use the edit button,And Real eotechs get shot out easily very easily!There some of the weakest sights!

16. kevincull

kevincull New Member

I like tm high cyles or a systema m4 but I have a systema mp5 so should i get a high cycle???¿¿????????

17. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Well my real EOTech has only been shot out by a 900 fps APS II.

And EoTech replaced the front lens for free. Good lifetime warranty lol. And we have an authorized dealer down here which made it easier.

As for Tokyo Marui high cycles, I don't suggest them to people unless they are Tokyo Marui enthusiasts. They're not made for extreme airsoft play. Made for Japan. 298 fps. And high rate of fire on a 8.4v battery.

If you own a Systema MP5, then I don't see why you wouldn't buy the Systema M4. Great gun. Über range. And tackleberry anyone? Lol xD

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  18. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Rocky, stop talking about things you have no idea about. I have owned three CombatMachines, and none of them had ANY problem. I bet you've never owned one, or a real EoTech. And no, they're not the 'weakest lenses'. They do have the lifetime warranty, like said.

19. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    They are some of the weakest sights ever made,Sure they have a lifetime warranty so what there still weak and they still get shot out,And IMO I personally don't like G&G the only good thing about them is that they come with a decent shim job OTB.Just cause your a G&G fanboy doesn't mean you need to try to tell me that I have no idea what I'm talking about.