We m4 aeg

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by beenjammin1331, Oct 9, 2012.

1. beenjammin1331

beenjammin1331 New Member

I haven't found any threads on this gun, so here it is. I've been looking around, and this looks like the gun for me. It's about $200, and Ai Magazine gave it almost 5 stars in everything. What do you guys think? I'll post pics/info tomorrow.

2. beenjammin1331

3. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    It looks good, but if it's anything like their normal products, not worth the $200.

I like the way they've done the upper gearbox, though. Like ICS, but different.

4. beenjammin1331

Airsoft International did a review of it, and said it was really good, especially for the price. They had an issue with the gears, but WE fixed it before they put it up for sale. I won't be able to rewire it to the back, but a solid metal M4 for $200? It does sound really good.

5. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

Don't forget the fact that shipping is going to put on a lot more. I honestly would recommend most Echo 1's,any G&P,OR......the abundance sellers that put high quality M4's at good prices in the classifieds. Is full metal really a necessity? I find while it adds to realism, I honestly prefer very nice plastic. If I get metal, I prefer aluminum. (The WE's probably a lot of pot metal.) Just my two cents. :)

6. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
    Hate to break it to you, but the vast majority of metal airsoft bodies are cast alloy, not aluminum.

One of the guys I know on another forum got one and did a substantial review on it.

Basic Pro's/Cons were as follows:

Evike has them for $190 shipped:

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=38163

7. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

I meant I prefer aluminum bodies over pot metal(or as you said, alloy.)
    Thank you for correcting me though!

8. SkyWaffle

SkyWaffle Top Gear Enthusiast Supporting Member

Jersey Shore
    Tiger111hk. It seems reliable, but with a name like that...

9. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    It is reliable, best service I've ever gotten, shipping took a week, everything perfect and cheaper then all of the other sites, granted I only purchased parts and accessories, nothing big.

10. beenjammin1331

It said its aluminum.