WE M9 trigger assembly

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by sniper-assaulter, Jul 29, 2012.

1. sniper-assaulter

sniper-assaulter New Member

So I'm playing around with my M9 and it stops shooting. the trigger comes all the way back but it won't release the pin that hits the gas button thing on the mag. I took apart the gun and low and behold.... The shell of the trigger assembly snapped in half! I tried superglueing it together but that failed. So now I either need a new one or some way to fix it. Where can I get a trigger assembly? Is there any way I can fix the one i have? Thanks guys!

2. Laserfish

Laserfish Active Member

Columbia
    By "snapped in half" do you mean literally right down the middle or just one of the sides near the hammer assembly broke. If it's the former, I'm not sure what to tell you, but the latter is a common problem with M9 GBBs and shouldn't affect your performance.

3. Pashto

Pashto New Member

Mechanicsburg
    Post some pictures. It'll help us out a ton.

4. sniper-assaulter

Apologies for the late reply, I'm out of town an coverage here is kinda spotty. I get back today and I'll post pics ASAP.

5. sniper-assaulter

First photo is both of the sides of the assembly. Second is a close up on the broken area

Attached Files: