We or kwa.

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Aznrejection, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Aznrejection

Aznrejection New Member

Honking about purchasing a Gbbr. Very indecisive. Spend limit is 400 dollars and I'm looking At either the Kriss vector by Kwa. Or m14 or g36 by we. Any opinions?

2. zreakz

zreakz New Member

WE generally does not produce good gbbr's ( or anything with my experience) so I would say the KWA kriss. It is better and will last longer then the WE. Plus it looks cool.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012

3. sunqiller

sunqiller New Member

prospect
    well the kwa mp7 is a fantastic SMG (i own one), and i predict the kriss to perform just as well. it depends on what you want. do you want decent recoil? go with the we tech (although prepare to buy ra tech parts for them). Or how about out of the box reliability? then a kwa will serve you best.

4. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    9 out of 10 times KWA. That 1 other random time would probably even be KWA.

5. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

There's no question here, KWA Kriss vector is better and will be just awesome on the field.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  6. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    The WE M14 is supposed to be one of their best GBBR replicas yet. There are some parts you WILL want to replace, but other than that, I hear it's quite solid.

The G36 is like all their other replicas. Meh.

KWA makes some nice GBB SMGs. Haven't heard anything about their new GBBR M4....

The MP9 and MP7 are quite nice, and then, of course, theres the KRISS Vector. :D

7. Aznrejection

Aznrejection New Member

Well I want recoil but also reliability. I've shot we Gbbrs and the first time I shot the g36 and m14 is fell in love with them. But reliability will serve a huge purpose. And I already have a Kwa mp7. The thing is great! Perfect. But it's just not my liking because it's so proprietary.

8. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Hmm...

If you ask me, the WE M14 would be your best bet....

9. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

If you want recoil and upgrade ability, then I agree with Fyzix, the WE M14 will suite you better than the KRISS Vector. The KRISS vector is more reliable, but proprietary and has less recoil.

10. USPxMASTERx

USPxMASTERx New Member

KRISS Vector all the way

11. RyantheChimp

RyantheChimp New Member

Twin Cities
    KWA....... 20 characters

12. LegacyAirsoft

LegacyAirsoft You can say I tech a little... Moderator

Massachusetts
    Don't even consider the g36 because it's worse than both other guns and doesn't have the recoil effect your looking for. In my opinion the kwa kriss vector will be more reliable, have better out of the box performance, require less upgrade parts, and perform better on the field. The we m14 has the upgradeability and the recoil your looking for...but that's it. It will be worse than the kwa kriss vector in every other way. (except maybe range but that's a gimme) it all depends what your looking for, mediocre performance and nice recoil or excellent reliable performance but non realistic recoil.

13. Raptor282

Raptor282 Active Member

Manassas
    If you want a WE get the scar. Its probably their best replica by far. If you really want the gun now that is also a reason the get the WE because the Kriss is not out yet.