We p90 Trigger pull

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Jsbdrumming, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Jsbdrumming

Jsbdrumming Member

phoenix
    So I got this awesome gun recently and fielded it a week ago at my local cqb arena and while full auto as fine when I had to stay in semi my finger really took a toll as the trigger pull is ungodly annoying to pull more than 3 times in rapid succession. Double tapping is a real chore with this gun.

So to the point of this post, can anyone help me figure out how to lighten up this pull? In semi it's single stage and full auto it's like an AUG with the double stage trigger. I can supply some pictures if anyone wants to see some innards but as I'm not sure exactly how to go about lightening the pull I figured I'd ask here and see if anyone has some ideas of the top of their head.

2. jkim2001

jkim2001 Member Supporting Member

Tigger Mod idea......................................

Attached Files:

3. Jsbdrumming

Jsbdrumming Member

phoenix
    Well have you ever shot the We p90? The trigger is very very heavy for no reason. Being that it has only been released to redwolf to sell I ws just wondering if anyone had any ideas.

4. Dannyboyextreme

Dannyboyextreme Active Member

Burbank
    Somethings in life, you just need finger strength

5. Jsbdrumming

Jsbdrumming Member

phoenix
    I'm not weak and it's not like I can't pull it. But when I'm using it at a cqb arena semi with this heavy *** pull is just annoying, even my father who was a marine says it should be lightened up.

6. jkim2001

jkim2001 Member Supporting Member

You really are setting yourself and your dad for some ribbing, right?

All kidding aside, you might want to give WE a call.

I cannot imagine an airsoft carbine having a heavy trigger. I have the real FNH PS90 and semi is very easy to shoot.

7. Zaryk

Zaryk Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Southern
    Maybe he needs to lube the gun. He offers zero info on what he has done to the gun, so as far as we know it is still gooped up with the nasty factory grease or he might have bought it used and somebody did a jacked up trigger job on it. Without more info there is not a lot that can be said.

I agree with what jkim2001 said, WE customer support is a good first step, and exactly what he should do first.

8. Jsbdrumming

Jsbdrumming Member

phoenix
    Thank you for finally offering some advice. No ibhave done nothing to the gun for fear of messing something g up as I have never done work on a gbbr wanted some input here first. I'll talk with them and probably get on re-oiling it to get the factory stuff out. Thank you.