WE SCAR L Help?!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Weaponry' started by Captain_Wolf, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Captain_Wolf

Captain_Wolf New Member

My WE SCAR L GBB Open Bolt broke down on me... Do any of you guys know where I can get this fixed at a decent price?

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    More information is necessary.

3. m4likeabomb

m4likeabomb New Member

I would call the website or company to ask for a replacement.

4. ReaperxActual

ReaperxActual New Member

Valencia
    What exactly is wrong with the gun

5. Captain_Wolf

Captain_Wolf New Member

Idk! The gun doesn't feed any bb's. I bought new mags but still won't work. Plus the blowback doesn't work. I used CO2 and Green Gas. Used some silicone oil and such, and doesn't work. The gun isn't missing any parts too! So idk... Ima just buy a new one

6. ReaperxActual

ReaperxActual New Member

Valencia
    Ok. Does the mag wobble at all when in the mag well like forward and backward and such?

7. Captain_Wolf

Captain_Wolf New Member

Not at all the gun is solid as if a rock! The mag fits really well into the gun, absolutly no wobble wats so ever

8. ReaperxActual

ReaperxActual New Member

Valencia
    That's weird did you try different mags and made sure you sprayed the gas fill valve with silicone oil?

9. miken2006

miken2006 New Member

What happens when you manually rack it back?? Is it really tough to rack? Its not feeding bbs because the blowback isnt working so it cant chamber a round... Based on my experience my first guess would be the hammer bushing fell out. If possible take a pic of the hammer buy removing the lower receiver and post here. Ill help as much as i can. Worse comes to worse i may be interested in purchasing the broken scar.

10. MightyMouse

MightyMouse New Member

You should try to take it apart and just clean everything and check and see if everything's fine because it might be something completely different than you think and for $230 for a GBBR you can't expect top performance lol but yea I had a GBB scar -l and It took me on a trip lol the more u use it more things go wrong haha

11. Captain_Wolf

Captain_Wolf New Member

Well scars break pretty easily, but i contacted the guys that sold me the gun and they said they would give me a new one for free ha!