We Scar vs. KWA MP7

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by iWarrioRx, Dec 5, 2012.

1. iWarrioRx

iWarrioRx New Member

Hey guys I'm tossed up between these 2 guns and I could use some advice. I'm curious to no what's the better gun with price not being a factor. What's more durable? Longer lasting? Accurate? Better Range? The usual. Thanks

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    well you can get the CO2 mags and the open bolt system for the WE SCAR. they arent teh most solid built but they are nice...
    The KWA uses the NS2 system and is very accurate. its get the low power bolt for it as well adn youll have a great gun...
    I suggest the MP7 over the SCAR...

3. Tornado-Airsoft

Tornado-Airsoft New Member

I suggest the Scar only because you can get the C02 mags with them. Also note that the Mp7s O rings can fall out when you use propane.

4. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    all seals CAN fail even with green gas... If you take care of your stuff it wont happen.
    if your worried about that, dont use propane?

5. Tornado-Airsoft

Tornado-Airsoft New Member

Yes I am bring a point propane is less expensive and easier to come by.

6. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    Sorry that was not supposed to be a question mark... Stupid phones... But yeah, propane is fine to use as long as you put a drop of silicon on the seals after ever use. Just take care of your gun and you can run propane all day long. I plan on running propane in my kwa lm4 but I also know that you need to lubricate as well...

7. iWarrioRx

iWarrioRx New Member

Thanks for the comments guys one more thing, would u recommend AEGs over GBBs because I no there are plenty of Scars on the market and if so which brand or make would u prefer? Thanks

8. Sophomore

Sophomore New Member

East Bay Area
    Depends on your play style.
    I went from AEG to GBB (KWA SMG) and will never go back.

9. iWarrioRx

iWarrioRx New Member

So your saying if I'm more conservative with my ammo rather than just pray and spray