We smg-8

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by MADR77, Jun 21, 2015.

1. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    So I got an SMG-8 last week and I love everything about it (performance, compatibility, price). However one HUGE blow I've noticed is that the stock sucks!! I have the newest version, so WE-Tech has fixed a lot of the previous stock issues, but still I find that the pin that locks the stock in place tends to vibrate while shooting and cause the stock to collapse. I honestly haven't found a single person online who HASN'T dealt with this problem before, so I am sure that any SMG-8 owners on this forum will know what I'm talking about.

Is there a company that sells a replacement part to solve this issue? Are there any DIY mods I could do to fix this? I plan on upgrading the hell out of this thing as it will be my new CQB gun. But if I can't fix the stock then I am little bit tense about doing so. Please help!!!

2. Dehaka

Dehaka New Member

NY
    Maybe angry gun will work for you? [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpweQb-w_c4[/ame]

3. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Thanks for looking although that wouldn't solve the problem. The problem was that the stock lever/button was made out of some aluminum alloy and broke easily. Wasn't durable at all. However We-Tech includes an iron one (possibly steel) with the gun, that works much better. I just hope it stays this way :)