We Tech 888c Review?

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by McFly, Sep 6, 2015.

1. McFly

McFly New Member

Homestead
    I'm thinking of buying an 888c, any comments on this gun?

2. Dehaka

Dehaka New Member

NY
    888-C is basically a WE M4 GBBR using same Bolt carrier/nozzle, it uses same WE GBB Gearbox (Angry gun makes competition gearbox, it has a shorter trigger pull). So if you already owning a M4/MSK, 888-C will do you good you won't need to buy new magazines for it.

You can use real stuff such as buffer tubes or rails (it uses mil-spec threadings) and more.

(or trigger box / mechanic box / trigger assembly if thats what you prefer)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015

3. dubyas1989

dubyas1989 New Member

saranac
    the we tech gbbr's do not use gearboxes. but yeah its just a short we m4/888. so it will be a fine gun.

4. Dehaka

Dehaka New Member

NY
    Or trigger box or trigger box / mechanic box / trigger assembly if thats what you prefer if that what is actually called by WE... or whatever that mechanic is called each to their own.

This is the part I was talking about, Its a drop in vs INNO/VIPER etc.,
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  5. McFly

McFly New Member

Homestead
    Thanks guys a lot! I will be sure to comment back on how good and bad the gun might be, thanks again!

6. Snubbsy

Snubbsy Member

Oak Harbor
    Anyone know what the AEG version is like? Any good? Or look elsewhere?

7. Bostitch

Bostitch Well-Known Member

Waldorf
    I have the GBBR, replaced the C stock with a real steel buffer tube and buffer, also needed to get an M4 buffer spring as the C spring is shorter. Aside from that, I needed to add a spacer to the back of the buffer tube so the bolt didn't travel too far reward (or else it gets jammed behind the hammer assembly). As a GBBR, I love it. Even more so than my KA m4.