WE-Tech ACE VD (Aluminum/Polymer)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by MADR77, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Rules:
    Paypal or trades only
    All sales are final
    Please leave feedback
    Please no thread-crapping
    Buyer pays $15 for shipping, I'll pay the difference
    If you have less feedback than me, you ship first!
    If you have the same or more feedback than me, we ship same day!

Overview:
    Owned for a little while. Had some issues that the previous owner didn't address, and I don't have the knowledge to fix them. The rifle does function perfectly, and the blowback is a dream!! Externally this rifle is in superb condition, and I have cleaned the rifle inside and out, applying proper lubricant where needed.

Performance:
    Great range and accuracy using the iron sights. Blowback is hefty so gas efficiency isn't the greatest, but also not the worst. Unsure what the FPS is but I assume close to 450 w/ .20s. This rifle is also semi-auto ONLY, which is a perk because it can be used under higher FPS limits at most fields.

Issues:
    1) Needs a new trigger assembly. Something happened to where you need to manually press the trigger forward to reset it. Shouldn't be a problem considering that you won't be blowing off rounds quickly like you would in an SMG. This is a notorious problem among WE AKs from what I've heard, and there are numerous replacements online.
    2) Magazine has a slight leak from the rear valve. Nothing special, just needs a little work done to it.

Package Includes:
    Rifle, Magazine

Price:
    Cash Value: $150
    Trade Value: $250

SOLD

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  2. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Sold
    Pending
    Funds

3. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    SOLD 20202020202020303)3)3)3)3)3)3030303)#(#($+$;[email protected](!#!==(#(#(#;=+#(91; izqkemjsmejxzha ,=+2+_=:4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.