We-Tech DM40 holster compatibility

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by RedneckWarrior, Sep 2, 2012.

1. RedneckWarrior

RedneckWarrior New Member

San Antonio
    I Have just purchased the WE-Tech DM40 and wanted to get the blackhawk holster for it. I know this pistol is a replica of the S&W M&P 40 and I also know there is a holster for that real steel pistol. My question is: "Will it fit?"

As a side note, I am the first to say "That's what she said."

2. CaptDez

CaptDez New Member

OP, I think you mean the springfield xdm 40.
    I just bought the WE version.

3. RedneckWarrior

San Antonio
  4. CaptDez

CaptDez New Member

I think we are talking about the same pistol, I just purchased mine off Airsoft Gi due to coupon and free shipping but yeah I am also looking for a holster, preferably on a belt. What blackhawk holster were you looking at? Ive seen custom kevlar and leather ones.

5. Steeljaw36

Steeljaw36 Member

Millsboro
    If you can, best bet is to try to find someone who has the holster and see if it fits. Now, it's likely WE copied the dimensions of the TM XDM, so it should fit in a blackhawk serpa meant for the XDM, key word being SHOULD (as I haven't had either the TM or WE versions, I do not know for certain.)

6. RedneckWarrior

San Antonio
  7. Maj_Green

Maj_Green New Member

Snyder
    A little late for the OP, but for anyone else that may be interested, the WE XDm (DM-40) fits perfectly in a Blackhawk Serpa #7...which is made for the Springfield XD compact. The WE XDm has a 4.5" barrel so it sticks out of the bottom of the holster by about an inch. I've had mine in both the CQC and Standard versions...both lock it down fine.