WE-Tech GBBR m4

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by BaghdadRecon, Jul 21, 2012.

1. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    This is a picture of my sopmod open bolt m4. This gun is the most expensive one I have owned.

Attached Files:

2. Boydy

Boydy New Member

Nice gun man, what mods u done for it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012

3. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Cool story, but just make sure you write somethign more than just this. If you want to make a review of the gun, please do so in our Reviews section. Thank you.

4. Boydy

Boydy New Member

Well you closed my thread so I couldn't reply to you there so I might as well try here :/ I originally asked the op in here about his and my gun. And then I was thinking I wouldn't mind the input for a much larger user base, so I created the thread for just my gun alone. But whatever, your the admin so there is no point in arguing.

5. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    I have a Knights Armament RAS and I was wanting to know if you do two?

6. adas1223

adas1223 Well-Known Member

stratford
    dang.. daaaaaaaaaaang!!!

7. Pirate223

Pirate223 New Member

Didn't you already make 2 other threads on this exact gun?
    We have pic threads for this sort of thing, by the way.

8. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    You can go ahead and look at the gun picture thread for this same gun. I posted it on one a while back.

9. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    Sorry man i was in a hurry, and the spell correction put TWO instead of TOO.

10. Pirate223

Pirate223 New Member

Okey, that's great. But you still don't have to make 3 different threads about it, all of which are in the wrong section. The "Airsoft Images & Video" section was made just for this.

I'm not trying to hate, I'm just pointing it out.

11. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    Tell me how? This section is on gas powered guns, and I'm pretty sure my WE-tech M4 is gas powered. The thread is to talk about the gun. The picture is to give anyone a reference of what it looks like. Now please if you aren't going to talk about the gun, then stop posting. I appreciate the comment and don't want to start any fights.

12. Pirate223

Pirate223 New Member

The gas weapon section is meant for questions or troubleshooting threads. Not "this is my gun" threads. If you have a pic of your gun, and you want to show it to others, then post it in the images section.
    Plus, there is still no reason to post 3 identical threads. If you upgraded it or added an accessory, then update the old thread.

13. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    I always see threads on people posting their guns in these categories. But what I'm really wondering is why you care so much about WHAT category I posted this in. Unless you just like writing nonsense posts. If you do respond again, strange as that sounds, please respect my thread and me as stated in the forum rules.

14. adas1223

adas1223 Well-Known Member

stratford
    with all due respect, your thread is in the "discussion" section. your NOT discussing anything but showing off.

Lets show a little forum respect here. What if all the noobs started posting 'show off' threads in the classifieds?

you see what we're saying?

PS: nice gun. very clean and simple

15. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    I do understand what you are saying. But I am not trying to show it off. My intentions were to discuss it with anyone else who had a GBB m4. And possibly any modifications people had questions about it. But I understand what you are getting at.

16. miken2006

miken2006 New Member

My WE M4 started life as a awss closed bolt system....

- WE Open Bolt Conversion Kit
    - JBU 4.75 inch suppressor
    - Vltor railed gas block w/ flip up site
    - Daniel Defense 7 inch Omega Rail
    - Tokyo Marui Rear CQB flip up site
    - Magpul MOE AR15 grip with custom engraved "Punisher" skull
    - CTR stock
    - Magpul Ambi Sling Adapter Plate
    - Fab defense magwell grip
    - RA Tech OB NPAS

image-1832459603.jpg

Are those mods thread crapping on here? If so thats kind of messed up!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  17. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    Nice man, its good to see more guys who like their GBBR. I also like the SWAT loadout. You really don't see enough people with SWAT loadouts.

18. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Guys how are these guns holding up for you. It doesn't sound like you have any internal upgrades miken, is it still working good without anything breaking.

19. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    My GBBR is working fantastically. I have some upgrades concerning recoil, but other than that it is stock. I definitely recommend getting it.

20. miken2006

miken2006 New Member

Mines workn good so far with the occasional jamming. I have the open bolt kit and an ra tech npas for internals.