WE Tech PX4 vs. XDM 40

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by xXIndestructibleXx, Dec 15, 2012.

1. xXIndestructibleXx

xXIndestructibleXx New Member

Oakdale
    I'm trying to find a sidearm that isn't TOO expensive, yet I don't exactly want junk either. I wanted something that will stand out on the battlefield as well, so I came to 2 different choices, The Beretta PX4 Storm and the Springfield Armory XDM 40

They are both ergonomic, both stand out. Both 100$ And both made by WE Tech. I play CQC so they will be fine for it I'm guessing. I'm just looking for any combat experience with either handgun or just which one do you think is better. Responses are appreciated!

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Well, you're gonna get junk if you get a WE. Go with a KJW,

3. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    I made the mistake of buying the WE Px4... Luckily for me mine wasn't a complete lemon, but its accuracy is terrible.

For close quarters you may think "it can't be that bad, I'm just using it for close engagement battles" but it is THAT BAD.

Look for a unique KJW like stated before me, but if you can save up more money buy a Tokyo Marui. Those guns are super accurate, plus shoot at a lower velocity. That means you won't have any issue with FPS limits and you'll have a tried and true sidearm.

4. xXIndestructibleXx

xXIndestructibleXx New Member

Oakdale
    I didn't know WE Tech was that bad. What about a KWA HK45? That was another idea of mine.

5. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    It should be good besides the fact it's huge. KWA makes good pistols.