WE Tech Sniping

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by TheLost, Nov 12, 2012.

1. TheLost

TheLost Conductor of the Poop Train Supporting Member

Westerville
    Budget: $300-$400
    Type: Gas
    Model: WE Tech GBB Open Bolt M16A3 using CO2/Propane mags vs. WE Tech GBB M14
    Role: DMR/Sniper

I'm not new to airsofting but I am definitely new to GBBR's. I need one of these two for a DMR/Sniper role, but can't decide which is a better gun.
    Factors to include:
    -Consistent FPS ~ 400 fps (with an NPAS or not)
    -stock accuracy ~ 200-300 ft (which one has more? which can be modified to higher? etc.?) (I understand neither will hit 300, just wanted to put a max on.)
    -Weight
    -Build Quality
    -Durability
    -Gas Efficiency
    -Fun Factor
    -Modability

Thanks!

By the way, I am capable of being a DM, I understand the gun may not be stock, and upgrades will be made at purchase. NPAS, Aluminum Nozzles, tightbore, Etc. Like I said, I'm not new to airsoft, just this forum.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  2. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

You will not be a DM until you upgrade. Also no gun will get that range completely stock

3. TheLost

Westerville
    Hm. My old KWA sr12, during the first 3 games I used it, during which it was stock aside from a 4x40 scope, I eliminated 3 aggressors at about 225 ft. Everyone was in awe of its reach, and my buddy lives right there so he went home, grabbed a tape measure (big windup type) and measured it be be something like 223 or 224. So yes a stock gun can, and I've seen both WE's shoot at least 200, But don't know definitely which shoots further.

Quick Addon q.
    Will CO2 mags be bad for the M16? Lijke will the cold hurt any parts? or hurt an NPAS? because if not, then screw propane lol because I Don't like mixing Propane and Sili

4. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    KWAisallyouneed,

Please use the edit button rather than making multiple posts in a row. Thanks.

5. TheLost

Westerville
    Ok thank you for letting me know. Will do.

6. TheLost

Westerville
    Admin/Moderator please close thread. Got a couple of messages and I think I'm going to just supe up a WE L85