Weird Brand I.D.

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Flocktime, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
  2. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero Active Member

Well its a WE clone. So i dont think you would have any issue finding replacement parts.

Just a note on ehobbyasia they list it as an army R17. Not sure if that changes anything lol.

Also isnt the WE g17 a clone of the TM g17?

3. rich635

rich635 Active Member

Los Angeles
    Is it WE? I thought it was an Army, a different brand than WE with reportedly better build quality. Only weird thing is that it's over $20 more than the Army, but it's still a bit cheaper than the WE.

4. TheFallenHero

No no no lol. Its not a WE. Its a clone of the WE made by army. From what i can tell thats the one licensed by H&K. So it would have to be the army.

And as far as the price goes generally every site will list a different price for the same thing.

5. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    So is it decent? They have nice trades on it.

6. TheFallenHero

Uh well i mean its a WE clone...

Im not a pistol guy so i wouldnt be able to tell you. What i do know is that the WE g17 has good reviews. And is fully compatible. So worse comes to worse you can upgrade the internals to be a WE g17.

7. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    I really don't want a WE, I thought their Glocks sucked. I thought the only good WE product was their Hicapa.

8. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    None of WE's pistols are really any good, including the Glock and the Hicapa. I don't know how many times we have to rehash this.

That's probably the Army version, which is decent for the $70 price tag (but by no means as good as say, the KSC or TM glocks) at joints like Ehobby. ShooterCB has marked it up $20, so unless shipping is $20 less at ShooterCB, I'd buy it from Ehobby.

9. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Well I still have to buy my gear from SCB so I was thinking of bundling it. But I think ill pass on the Glock. Thanks anyway everyone.