Well D95

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by dsawyer44, Nov 11, 2012.

1. dsawyer44

dsawyer44 New Member

Buffalo
    I am currently repairing a D95 airsoft gun made by Well. It belongs to my grandson. Is there any repair info on this model or repair parts available? Thanks in advance

2. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    I doubt it. Those things are so cheap and terrible that no one really cares.

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Yeah the things cost about 35 bucks new on amazon, not so sure you're going to be able to find any parts worth it.

4. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    It really depends. But, it will be hard to find them. I think the easy way out is to buy a Lancer Tactical, if you/he has a low budget.

5. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    I hate to be the barer of bad news, but I was looking for a guide or model the other day. Searched the interwebs for about 2hrs and found NOTHING. Not saying one doesn't exist, but after all the scowering I found nothing.

Typically guns under $50 don't have many disassembly guides or models because, well once they break, the owner typically goes out and buys another or new gun.

I can tell you it breaks apart like a toy as opposed to a gun/replica. Lots of screws and nuts. And once it's apart, it's a pain to get back together.

I wish I could give some other advice or send you in the right direction, but honestly, there's not much that can be done with something like this.