Well hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Duke, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Duke

Duke New Member

Hey guys! I've been on the forums for about a month but I never got around to doing an intro so here I am! I am 17 (almost 18!) from Northern VA. I grew in a navy family all around the world. I am planning right now to go into the US Army, hopefully through West Point!
    My callsign is Duke, because my dad is from England, and one of his ancestors was the duke of some tiny province somewhere. My Primary is an Echo 1 Barrett Rec7 and my sidearm Is a KWA ATP. Been Airsofting for about 5 years and I hope never to stop!

2. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Hello! You being around for a month might have already read the rules. If you haven't though, I'd recommend you do. Other than that, enjoy your stay!

3. Defcon5

Defcon5 New Member

Welcome! Since you've been here for a short while, you've probably already read the rules. And on a side note, I too plan on attending West Point. Have you thought about what you might want to do in the Army? I plan on either being an 11, 12, or 13. (Infantry Officer, Artillery Officer, Engineering Officer). Check out goarmy.com to explore the endless possiblities!

4. Duke

Duke New Member

Haha yeah no worries guys I've read the rules! And yeah I hope to go Infantry and go to Airborne and Ranger school and hopefully become an Airborne Ranger! If that doesn't work out I am fine being a ground pounder! HOOAH!