Well MB08?

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by masonz7, Jul 22, 2012.

1. masonz7

masonz7 New Member

What do u guys think of this gun. I personally like it but what do you guys think ?

2. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero Active Member

Its a hit and miss with Well. There companys QC isnt all that great and the chance of getting a lemon is high.

As far as the added features over a normal UTG L96. The cheek rest is flimsy. The two posts it sit on are plastic so they would probably break very easily.

The mono pod i believe is also plastic but im not completely sure.

The folding stock is useless IMO except for fitting in a smaller gun bag/Backpack. If you have ever tried to get an accurate shot holding a sniper rifle with the stock off you will know what i mean. As all the weight is now on your hands and theres no way to stabalize it.

So if you want an L96 get the UTG unless you really want a mono pod/crappy cheek rest and useless folding stock.

3. masonz7

masonz7 New Member

Can you please send me a link? And thank you very much for telling me

4. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero Active Member

Use google. Its called a UTG MK96

5. masonz7

masonz7 New Member

Ok thank u very much for telling me all
    Of this info !

6. ArielNechemia

ArielNechemia New Member

will the MB08 be able to use L96 parts?

7. BmanP1

BmanP1 New Member

This is what we like to call a "dead" thread. There's no need to post that here. I believe you would be looking for the "one question, one answer" thread. Anyway, it is an L96, so I believe it should take many proprietary L96 parts, but I'm not very savvy on the subject, so I could be wrong.

8. svd_sniper

svd_sniper New Member

Ho Chi Minh
    it similar like WELL MB-01 ( L96 ), just different about stock :). It common rifle so have a lot of updrage for it ( Try with DIY first, you will got great result if you tune it right, R-hop patch will increase much more range and accuracy )

just google and you will got a lot of information about it :cool:

9. ArielNechemia

ArielNechemia New Member

Awesome, thanks. Oh and sorry to bring up a dead thread.