Well or jg skorpion?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by cdaryl, Sep 6, 2012.

1. cdaryl

cdaryl New Member

Hong Kong
    Hi I'm thinking of getting a skorpion... Anyone has experience with these guns? I don't know which one to get... It's the same price but the well comes with a drum magazine. Cost around 70 usd.

2. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

It's a pretty nice AEP, it's surprisingly heavy and big for what it is though. I'v held one and shot one, it makes a good secondary if you can find a holster for it.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012

3. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Ive used the JG and it was an amazing little pistol. range and accuracy are up there with the mp5k and other short smgs. Not a bad buy at all.
    I have no experience with the Well version thought so i will say nothing about it

4. Whiplashairsoft1

Whiplashairsoft1 New Member

42 Wallaby Way
    I don't have any experience with either gun. Still, I think I'd always err on the side of JG over well.

5. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
    I've had experience with both.

The JG comes with a "hi cap" straight mag (80 rounds or so) and a hideous plastic orange outer barrel.

The Well comes with a 34 round straight mag and a 300 round drum, has a metal outer barrel with a plastic orange tip.

Internally, they are essentially the same. If I took both gearboxes apart, I couldn't tell which part came from which gearbox.

I have heard reports of the Well pistol grip coming loose, but in the 5 I've worked with, this was not apparent.

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I own the JG and the range is quite well. The fire rate isn't the best but it will do. It's a great secondary or primary for CQB. The only problem I have found is that some of The drum mags don't like to go in without a whole lot of force.

7. mikenike

mikenike New Member

The internals of the JG and Well are essentially the same.

The externals differ, JG with better externals imo.

Go with the JG.

8. cdaryl

cdaryl New Member

Hong Kong
    Ok majority says jg then jg!

9. GhilleSnipezPRO

GhilleSnipezPRO New Member

Good choice. I've used both guns and the JG is way more accurate from 50 feet.

10. Trent099

Trent099 New Member

Carbondale
    I agree, JG all the way!