wellfite mk96

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by mk96-expert, Oct 29, 2012.

1. mk96-expert

mk96-expert New Member

I don't know what sniper i should get is the mk96 wellfire good to use.kr does it have any problems it is $146 and comes with a bipod and a 3-9x40 scope is that worth it

2. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

No. Just no. If you get a sniper rifle you are going to have to put over $350 in upgrades to make it shoot better than an aeg. I'd suggest you buy a nice aeg ( electric gun ) instead of the sniper rifle. Everyone at one point wants a sniper rifle, for the most part, everyone hates it. What is your budget? I will find you a nice aeg if you tell me how much your willing to spend.

3. mk96-expert

mk96-expert New Member

I dont like aegs because everyone i have had has broken abd i take good care of it to

4. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Well the same thing will happen with the sniper rifle. Please, spell right though because I can barely understand your posts for the life of me. Are you playing at an actual field or just some place with friends?

5. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Honestly it depends how often you play. I once had a sniper rifle and I loved it. I barely even played airsoft, but I allways took my sniper rifle out for some practice and stuff. And when I did play, I had fun. Wellfire's Mk96 is decent. However If you really want an L96/MK96 style gun, I would recomend the UTG Shadow Ops series due to the fact that replacement parts are alot more common. If you want my take on which sniper rifle out of all types, I would recommend either the "Snow Wolf M24 or Echo 1 M28. M24s and M28s tend to be alot more sturdy than others. You could also check out the Javelin and UK Arms if you want.

6. mk96-expert

mk96-expert New Member

I am looking ti stay under $150 because my job dont pay very much and i dont work many hours

7. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Well if you get a sniper rifle you are going to need to upgrade it so it will outshoot AEGs. Those upgrades will cost over $350. If your budget is that low, you really should go with an AEG.

8. BlueReaper46

BlueReaper46 New Member

What brands were those AEG's? how much did they cost? what do you mean by "good care"?

Also, please use proper grammar.

9. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Yeah, I'm guessing those were LPEGs. MK96-expert if you get a nice AEG like a JG it will last longer than the ones you previously had. Assuming they were LPEGs.

10. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

If you play with friends, Get a sniper and get it R-hop. If you play on field, them your looking at alot of money.