WEtech FN SCAR GBBR

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by brokenarrow, Nov 20, 2012.

1. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Active Member

Meadville
    A the WE GBBR SCAR worth the money? I think it is but my friend thinks that, since it is a WE, it's a piece of garbage waste of money, what do y'all think?

2. Sharp

Sharp Member

Waukesha
    As a previous owner of many WE GBBs (which I'd say 3/4ths haven't lasted as long as I'd prefer) I'm slightly bias but the WE SCAR is pretty well established as something you should stay away from unless you want to go to work on it.

Truthfully that's true about almost all GBBRs so I think it's unfair to say it's a piece of garbage. The SCAR was WE's most popular model (thus garnering more 3rd party support) and so there are a plethora of upgrades and replacement pieces to get it performing. If you're dead set on a GBB SCAR and you understand that you'll be shelling out a lot for the gun and mags, and then even more for upgrades over time to keep it functioning as a competitive piece then yes, I'd say it's worth it. If you're just looking for a GBBR then keep an open mind and look into some other stuff.

3. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Well all WE gbbrs will need work. I say WE stands for Work Expected lol. The WE scar usually needs the most work over other models, but some people have gotten rock solid ones. I'd advise against the scar, try and go for a different model. But like I said, all WEs are going to have parts that'll need to be replaced.

4. brokenarrow

Meadville
    Someone please delete this thread lol

5. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Why do you want it deleted? What was the point of making it if you were going to want it deleted after 4 posts?

6. brokenarrow

Meadville
    I don't know, go ahead and ban me I don't care anymore, I think I might stop playing Airsoft all together, I'm sick of people and just want everything to end, sorry for being off topic but its my thread

7. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Lol I can't ban you, I was just wondering. Why are you sick of people and airsoft though? You can PM me if you need too.

Edit: Sorry for the off topic post.

8. brokenarrow

Meadville
    Just, stupid people, my "friend" said that if I got a GBBR he'd shoot me in the face every time he heard it go off, and Airsoft is starting to get böring for me

9. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    First off, that's not a friend, you should distance yourself from anyone who says something along those lines, second, if airsoft is getting boring to you, why were you ready to drop another 250 for a new gbbr?

10. brokenarrow

Meadville
    I want the GBBR to make it more interesting, but, according to headshot, I'm to lazy to work and I'll never be able to afford anything for a GBB of any type, which is not true, and he spends his parents money to buy a GBBR challenge kit that he had his dad build, and he's the one calling me lazy :angry: