WG Dan Wesson series Revolvers

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by OxiClean, Aug 1, 2012.

1. OxiClean

OxiClean New Member

Warren
    I have been looking at getting a revolver for a long time, and now that I have some spare cash I was looking at the WG Dan Wesson series on Evike. I have heard good and bad things about WG though, does anyone have experience with the Dan Wesson series and think they are worth the money?

2. Cyphre

Cyphre New Member

Los Angeles
    WG CO2 revolvers shoot way too hot for just about anywhere. Build quality is painted potmetal.

3. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Actually, build quality of the Dan Wesson is great. If you take good care of the parts and lube them well enough, they will last forever. I have had mine for three years now.

4. Darkrider9

Darkrider9 New Member

NYC
    Are these finally in on Evike? I ordered one and it was supposed to be here by January, and I canceled the order after it was still on pre-order 5 months later. I checked like last week and I saw it still was.

5. OxiClean

OxiClean New Member

Warren
    I'll find out soon I guess, I got 2 mystery box's with a 78% chance of getting a WG revolver of various models and colors. Still hoping for an LM4 though...

6. Darkrider9

Darkrider9 New Member

NYC
    Which mystery box? I can never find any in stock.

7. OxiClean

OxiClean New Member

Warren
    Airsoft Megastore one came out yesterday, really dont like them but its impossible to buy them in time on Evike and ASGI.