WG Revolvers

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by SD1014x, Jul 27, 2012.

1. SD1014x

SD1014x New Member

Has anyone fired two different barrel-length WinGun revolvers? I'm wondering if the shorter barrel ones decrease the range drastically. Since they lack a hop-up I would assume the longer-barrel models have better accuracy. Thanks for any input

2. GunsnBones

GunsnBones New Member

I highly suggest to get a different revolver. My friend's win gun revolver chronos at 480 fps which is way to high for any field.

3. SD1014x

SD1014x New Member

Fps isn't an issue. You're right though, they do shoot too hot for field.

4. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Pierce County
    I've shot a 4" and a 6"

Accurate effective range difference was inconsequential.

5. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    I own the 4" version and man is it a fun little/big gun to play with. Obviously not the type of gun to take to an official game but for battles with your friends its a blast.
    As for accuracy its not great but it works for certain situations. Plus on my vest it just looks so cool.

Edit: apps being a jerk sorry for the doubles!!

Attached Files:

6. USPxMASTERx

USPxMASTERx New Member

TYSONtheSNIPER I like your set-up on that vest

7. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Thanks man looks pretty cool eh.

8. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    Well if you want a revolver with reasonable Fps, I would recommend HFC Revolvers. The wont break the bank and cost $50-$60. I've had mine in three skirmishes and it's been excellent. Be I will say I heard of people that have had lemons. But I love mine and even used it this morning.

9. USPxMASTERx

USPxMASTERx New Member

Yeah definately, TYSONtheSNIPER

10. SD1014x

SD1014x New Member

Thanks, this is what I was looking for (that is a cool chest right though). While I have a thread about WG revolvers going, have any of you seen this?
    http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=Wg+metal+frame+sport+revolver
    I can't find these on any other site except for eBay and Amazon. They seem sort of cool with 8 shots and the "speedloader clips", but it takes a little from the realism of the shells. They must be about 3 months old, I never noticed them before that.