WG special combat 1911 co2

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by BlakeCornellAirsoft, Dec 7, 2015.

1. BlakeCornellAirsoft

BlakeCornellAirsoft New Member

ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1449511839.591127.jpg

Hey guys!! I was wondering if you guys knew anything about this gun, I'm thinking about getting it, looked it up, couldn't find any quality reviews on it. Anyone know anything?

2. perfectzeroairsoft

perfectzeroairsoft New Member

I personally owned one of these and it was fantastic until the trigger spring broke and I couldn't find a new one. One thing to be aware of is that since it's double action on each shot it's a pretty hard trigger pull. However this makes it astoundingly great on co2 one co2 would last me well over 10 mags. I loved it and found it shot fast and somewhat accurate so I would definitely recommend it.

3. BlakeCornellAirsoft

Awesome!! Thanks so much!!

4. BlakeCornellAirsoft

So since it's double action, would you say it's better to cock it before you shoot or just use the double action feature?

5. perfectzeroairsoft

I personally used to cock the first round so I would be more accurate and after that just used it semi auto. If I had time to set up for a shot I would typically also cock it but it really up to you and your preference. Also I know there is a blowback version but it looks like the picture above is the non-blowback one.

6. BlakeCornellAirsoft

Yeah this is non-blowback, I don't really like blowback that much, I'll try it out as soon as it gets here, thanks for the help!

7. perfectzeroairsoft

Yeah hope it works well for you